Insecurity

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Relationships

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    CuriousRollingRhino4919 / May 17 2022 22.29

Hey, so I know that I might be feeling insecurity because of the fact that I am a teenager, but, serioulsy it's so annoying and I'm sick of it. I'm so tired of it that I just want to cry.

I hate my face, my hair, my stomach, my legs, my hands, my personality, my voice... Literalky I hate the whole me.

Maybe it's the way I see it but the same kind of clothes/styles never fit me like they do to someone else but I want to fit along and try.

I decline requests to go out, to video call and so on as I just don't feel like I can cope with this. Even if nobody thinks the same way as I do, ɪ, still do so it's hard and I don't know how to explain it.

I'm not fat. But I'm not skinny either. From my perspective my legs are pretty thick especially when I sit but is it just me? I'm not sure. My stomach is fine I guess but I feel like it could be more flat.

I also had acne since I was around 9, most kids my year still haven't got them yet! People always point them out, call me a freak. When I was younger they even said that I don't belong with them just because I had acne since a young age, I guess that sholdn't bother me as much but I had had enough of it.

Thank you, refer to me as whatever pronouns I srslly don't care atm I just feel down. :\

2. Childline Avatar
    CuriousRollingRhino4919 / May 17 2022 22.29

Hey, so I know that I might be feeling insecurity because of the fact that I am a teenager, but, serioulsy it's so annoying and I'm sick of it. I'm so tired of it that I just want to cry.

I hate my face, my hair, my stomach, my legs, my hands, my personality, my voice... Literalky I hate the whole me.

Maybe it's the way I see it but the same kind of clothes/styles never fit me like they do to someone else but I want to fit along and try.

I decline requests to go out, to video call and so on as I just don't feel like I can cope with this. Even if nobody thinks the same way as I do, ɪ, still do so it's hard and I don't know how to explain it.

I'm not fat. But I'm not skinny either. From my perspective my legs are pretty thick especially when I sit but is it just me? I'm not sure. My stomach is fine I guess but I feel like it could be more flat.

I also had acne since I was around 9, most kids my year still haven't got them yet! People always point them out, call me a freak. When I was younger they even said that I don't belong with them just because I had acne since a young age, I guess that sholdn't bother me as much but I had had enough of it.

Thank you, refer to me as whatever pronouns I srslly don't care atm I just feel down. :\

CarefulDabbingSeal3335 / May 18 2022 21.33

Hey, I'm going through the same thing but from what I hear I think your beautiful.

I had boobs at a young age and even now I'm a small person and I get bullied for having not big enough boobs or bum and its not right.

Don't follow others my style is leggings and jeans bascially anything that I feel comfortable in, it could even be joggers as long as I feel good.

I have the same thing about not being fat but not skinny and people always say I look like a gorilla because of my hairy legs but I didnt shave and now I love my legs and myself and I don't know you but you are amazing alright!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything