can’t help worrying?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    zircheetheilluminator / May 16 2022 23.37

so i wrote about this exact problem 8 months ago, about the exact same person, the problem being that i can‘t stop worrying about my online bf and what he gets up to. well we had a petty fight and he blocked me for 8 months. during those 8 months i feel like i was refreshed and free almost, but then he wanted to get back with me. i said that we could be friends but thats it, but its only been a week and im already worried about what he‘s doing and how it may affect him. i may sound a bit melodramatic, but every night he either does hard drugs, steals or commits some other crime, or takes his parent’s car and runs away for a few days. nearly every day i worry that he could be dead or arrested. ik it sounds a bit pathetic but i cant help it, and i want to stop worrying so much. help?

2. Scientist
    zircheetheilluminator / May 16 2022 23.37

so i wrote about this exact problem 8 months ago, about the exact same person, the problem being that i can‘t stop worrying about my online bf and what he gets up to. well we had a petty fight and he blocked me for 8 months. during those 8 months i feel like i was refreshed and free almost, but then he wanted to get back with me. i said that we could be friends but thats it, but its only been a week and im already worried about what he‘s doing and how it may affect him. i may sound a bit melodramatic, but every night he either does hard drugs, steals or commits some other crime, or takes his parent’s car and runs away for a few days. nearly every day i worry that he could be dead or arrested. ik it sounds a bit pathetic but i cant help it, and i want to stop worrying so much. help?

Ecreasion / May 17 2022 18.47

this is gonna sound kinda blunt but block him, he’s not good for you. right now you gotta look out for yourself and he’s clearly not helping you

mads

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything