Crushing or falling in love?

Show
  1. Nose dive
    anonymouspleasehaha / May 10 2022 21.30

So I liked this guy in half of my classes for a few months and me and my bestfriend knew he liked me back and were almost waiting fof him to ask me out aha and he did! Because I liked him, of course I said yes and then we talked everyday and called for like 3 hours for 3 nights straight and then after dating for 6 days he broke up with me in a really horrible way because of stuff going on with his family.

I havent got over him and we are still good mates (how we were before we were together) but lots of girls like him so he is used to the attention and I’m think I’m falling in love but not sure if he feels the same way…

Thoughts?

2. Sheep
    SilverThinkingDeer8140 / May 11 2022 17.19

i guess if its temporary family stuff you can ask him out again maybe in a few months or something or when it seems right again? not got much advice im a bit awkward with relationships lol sorry

3. Nose dive
    SilverThinkingDeer8140 / May 11 2022 17.19

i guess if its temporary family stuff you can ask him out again maybe in a few months or something or when it seems right again? not got much advice im a bit awkward with relationships lol sorry

anonymouspleasehaha / May 11 2022 22.14

as i am still friends with him we have still talked about his family stuff he has said that it hasnt blown over yet but i had a weird encounter (i guess thats what you could call it lol) where in 2nd period he called me (he wasnt at school) and i saw it at break and sked him why he called me then he called me again and i picked up and he ws silent for like 5 seconds and then declined and then i called him weird as a joke and he said loser and then i said that he called me and we just had a sort of chain of calling eachother a loser and then i had to go to leeson so i said i had to go and it was really weird....

thanks for ur advice

4. Sheep
    anonymouspleasehaha / May 11 2022 22.14

as i am still friends with him we have still talked about his family stuff he has said that it hasnt blown over yet but i had a weird encounter (i guess thats what you could call it lol) where in 2nd period he called me (he wasnt at school) and i saw it at break and sked him why he called me then he called me again and i picked up and he ws silent for like 5 seconds and then declined and then i called him weird as a joke and he said loser and then i said that he called me and we just had a sort of chain of calling eachother a loser and then i had to go to leeson so i said i had to go and it was really weird....

thanks for ur advice

SilverThinkingDeer8140 / May 12 2022 16.35

ok just checking do u both know its a joke? if not just check with him lol and your welcome

5. Nose dive
    SilverThinkingDeer8140 / May 12 2022 16.35

ok just checking do u both know its a joke? if not just check with him lol and your welcome

anonymouspleasehaha / May 12 2022 19.11

oh yea we both know full well its a joke it was just weird as we hadnt texted in a couple weeks

6. Butterfly
    anonymouspleasehaha / May 10 2022 21.30

So I liked this guy in half of my classes for a few months and me and my bestfriend knew he liked me back and were almost waiting fof him to ask me out aha and he did! Because I liked him, of course I said yes and then we talked everyday and called for like 3 hours for 3 nights straight and then after dating for 6 days he broke up with me in a really horrible way because of stuff going on with his family.

I havent got over him and we are still good mates (how we were before we were together) but lots of girls like him so he is used to the attention and I’m think I’m falling in love but not sure if he feels the same way…

Thoughts?

Hello-ilikepizza013 / May 14 2022 9.07

I am going through pretty much exactly the same thing its scary but for me its been 4 months and I have just accepted that yes I might be in love with him so I just keep it to myself and then I'm hoping if we are meant to be together then we will make our way back together so I guess it's just time to wait

sorry if that didnt help ypu but i just thought I'd tell you x

7. Nose dive
    anonymouspleasehaha / May 16 2022 22.40

hey, it's nice to hear that i am not the only one aha! im just trying to think abt other things like im into my sports atm. i guess we will just have to see what happens!! ill defo update u XD

thanks for replying x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything