i cant cope with life anymore

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Superstar
    kyokakarma13456 / Apr 30 2022 12.31

hi im izzy (she/he/they), AFAB and im 13. also i present myself as a girl and still wear a girls uniform.

yesterday i was kinda sexually harrased by a guy in my class at school. right before i went outside for break he hit me in a place i wasnt comfortable with and ran away with his friend laughing. i didnt ever expect him to do something like that because he used to be a really nice person. i found it really hard to tell my friends and it took me two hours to but in the end i told my closest best friend and my girlfriend. they got really mad at him and shouted at him and called him a perv. but later that day in period 5 somehow half the class found out and started talking about it. all the gurls just looked at me with pity and asked if i was okay, and even though they were trying to be nice, it really upset me. i didnt want everyone to make a big deal out of it and then they all knew. ive always struggled with my self confidence and i never really fit in with anyone. i dont like big social groups, so i didnt like being talked about in front of my face. later that lesson i found out that he hit me because his friend bet him £10 to do it. ive struggled with anxiety and im almost 100% sure i have depression as well. i dont cut myself, but i struggle with controlling my anger and emotions so sometimes i punch walls. a lot of people in my class know this and have me labelled as the 'angry bisexual emo weirdo'. that day at school was already really bad. and when i got home my parents told me they were separating. i already thought they would, but i never really expected it to actually happen. yesterday was probably the worst day of my life, and i cant escape anything at the moment. i dont know how to deal with my emotions, and i feel so overwhelmed. i cant get away from it.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything