Guy is obsessive TW

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Relationships

Show
  1. Coolcat
    Temporary54385505 / Apr 29 2022 16.43

ok so please give me advise because im freaking out as hell.

excuse my speling im dylsexic and autistic. i am 15, girl.

theres this guy who has a crush on me for a long time now. later on today found out that no one liked him is becase he isnt a good person and backstabs his friends and would threaten people who didnt like him romantically. he also says very inappropriate things about girls and has talked ab how he wants to have sex, consental or not. he said i have a fat ass and nice boobs 'as a joke' and i should be careful cuz any guy would love to '[email protected] that' im really scared hes going to get mad at me if he finds out i dont like him like that but i aleo dont wanna stop being his friend cuz he has no one else. i also don't want my parents knowing. what should i do?

2. Coolcat
    Temporary54385505 / May 15 2022 11.06

update: he is still making coments and keeps getting mad when i talk to other guys saying theyre bad news

3. Loser
    Temporary54385505 / May 15 2022 11.06

update: he is still making coments and keeps getting mad when i talk to other guys saying theyre bad news

an0n7m0us-p3rs0n / May 16 2022 20.31

Tell him how you feel! If you feel uncomfortable, then really. Theres never a good excuse. It may be hard, but trust me. If he gets angry at you, then thats pretty much his fault for doing that. Being scared about how someone is going to react when you tell them the truth, is never a good thing, but it happens. We've all been there, but trust me. It feels a lot better letting your feelings out to the person who has been effecting you, negative or positive reaction. And with what you are saying, you are in a toxic relationship.

Good luck!

-S

4. Coolcat
    an0n7m0us-p3rs0n / May 16 2022 20.31

Tell him how you feel! If you feel uncomfortable, then really. Theres never a good excuse. It may be hard, but trust me. If he gets angry at you, then thats pretty much his fault for doing that. Being scared about how someone is going to react when you tell them the truth, is never a good thing, but it happens. We've all been there, but trust me. It feels a lot better letting your feelings out to the person who has been effecting you, negative or positive reaction. And with what you are saying, you are in a toxic relationship.

Good luck!

-S

Temporary54385505 / Jun 25 2022 21.08

tysm for your help ill try talking to him! xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything