sleep?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    AwesomeWalkingEagle8556 / Apr 28 2022 3.44

When I shut my eyes, it's like I'm pretending to sleep. And no matter how long I stay like that I never actually fall asleep. Its been like this for two days now, and I'm so tired,, but I cant actually sleep.

2. Fixer

When I shut my eyes, it's like I'm pretending to sleep. And no matter how long I stay like that I never actually fall asleep. Its been like this for two days now, and I'm so tired,, but I cant actually sleep.

Heyhey47374735 / May 20 2022 21.56

Dont worry,for me I cant get to sleep either. But anyways,eventually if you go under your quilt,close your eyes,and do skme exercise before hand,you should get to sleep. :)

3. Spiralling

ArtisticSkiingCat2672 / May 23 2022 23.13

Its is the same with me, eventually i do sleep but its later than i would hope. the way that helps me the most is having some music under your pillow, and perhaps (if you sleep on your side) hug a pillow between your legs and might calms you down, im not sure how it wouls work for you though :( Also after a month or so you start to feel less tired in the day and its easier to do things.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything