icba to thing of a title this is serious

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    GlitteryVibingLynx1922 / Apr 26 2022 20.38

hii, umm so a while back i went to my autie's house she wasnt really my auntie i just call her that for respect, and she had a kid. For privacy reasons im just gonna call him DRAKE. so me and drake knew eachother and we were really good friends until he thought of me as more than a friend. we were alone watching a tv show it was pretty cool before he started touching me weirdly i didnt mind at first but then it got intense and i just froze. i told him that we needed more snacks so i could escape but he said we dont need them then he touched my knee but i stopped him before he could do anything else and told him to acc stop, he didnt listen he just started comming closer.. but i was saved cause his sister came in and he stopped im really scared cause its his birthday soon and i dont want to miss it but what if something bad happens

2. Dreamer
    Happysmiles24 / May 01 2022 2.17

could you perhaps tell your parents like “hey something happened whilst i was at x’s house, and it made me really uncomfortable could i talk to you about it?” now if your parents dont do or say anything about it that is quite concerning In it’s self or if you’re comfortable enough to tell your “aunt” i advise you do so sometimes it’s really hard to find the right words to explain exactly what happened here if you need anymore advise

good luck

M

3. Childline Avatar
    Happysmiles24 / May 01 2022 2.17

could you perhaps tell your parents like “hey something happened whilst i was at x’s house, and it made me really uncomfortable could i talk to you about it?” now if your parents dont do or say anything about it that is quite concerning In it’s self or if you’re comfortable enough to tell your “aunt” i advise you do so sometimes it’s really hard to find the right words to explain exactly what happened here if you need anymore advise

good luck

M

GlitteryVibingLynx1922 / May 02 2022 16.22

hi M,

no that would have been a very bad idea cuz if they found out they would think it was my fault. BUt i got it sorted last week! i said to him we are friends and nothin more he looked angry but i just walked away!!

thanks for the advice tho

glo

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything