Doing something bad online

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary23509589 / Apr 22 2022 16.58

So, I hope this is where I can talk about this... to sum it up, i "sexted" a stranger, and he made me feel really uncomfortable, and i played along, and now i feel dumb and stupid and an idiot. Am i in the wrong, because i feel like i am. I know what i did was disgusting, and there were no pictures, and i said no, but he kept texting, and i didn't know how to close the page. I know im in the wrong, and im sorry. Any advice to help the guilt?

2. Fixer
    CerealKiller / Apr 26 2022 9.10

Okay before I say anything please note that I've never been in that situation before, sorry if my advice is a little skewed.

I'm sorry you went through that experience, i must have been really stressful.

I don't think you should do something like that again if you're underage or don't feel comfortable doing that. You should try to block the guy you sexted if you can. You could try listening to some music or draw to take your mind off of what happened to you

I hope this helped you

- Alex

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary23509589 / Apr 22 2022 16.58

So, I hope this is where I can talk about this... to sum it up, i "sexted" a stranger, and he made me feel really uncomfortable, and i played along, and now i feel dumb and stupid and an idiot. Am i in the wrong, because i feel like i am. I know what i did was disgusting, and there were no pictures, and i said no, but he kept texting, and i didn't know how to close the page. I know im in the wrong, and im sorry. Any advice to help the guilt?

FlexibleSingingOtter1154 / Jun 26 2022 23.47

hi i have a similar dilema. i have done some odering on roblox. i completly regret it and it was a whike back but now i think it could affect my life. what do i do as i would love to bw a singer when im older but now cause of this im scared?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything