Hi - just wanted to introduce myself

Show
  1. Fixer
    Icepopsxoxo / Apr 14 2022 17.49

Hi

I've been here for a while but I don't think I've introduced myself properly . So here goes.

Im Lily/ Lillian. 16 years old. I like music and reading. I like the colour green.

I like making friends and im a huge foodie. i love noodles and Italian food.

I have schizophrenia and ADHD and it is so difficult some days but i am trying to handle them.

I guess that's about it .......bfn

Lily

2. Reaching out
    Childline-Host / Apr 28 2022 10.24

Hi Lily

I'm Mel-Host, one of the Childline Hosts here on the boards. Lovely to see you here, and great to hear more about you. Foodies are always welcome here

You have some great hobbies, hopefully these help with the harder days - but do remember we are all here for you if you ever want to talk!

See you around,

Mel-Host

3. Artist
    Icepopsxoxo / Apr 14 2022 17.49

Hi

I've been here for a while but I don't think I've introduced myself properly . So here goes.

Im Lily/ Lillian. 16 years old. I like music and reading. I like the colour green.

I like making friends and im a huge foodie. i love noodles and Italian food.

I have schizophrenia and ADHD and it is so difficult some days but i am trying to handle them.

I guess that's about it .......bfn

Lily

Kittyforever9 / May 22 2022 8.21

I loooove noodles and Italian food especially pIzZa 🍕 iS sO GoOd and OMG I love your name I'm kinda scared to say my name but I will say

It's the same as a famous jazz player.

It's hope in Spanish

I'm 8 totally out of your range but could we be friends I really need one and you can say no if you want snd I have anger issues and an anxiety disorder but looooove music 🎶 and reading and now I'm reading Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone what are you reading?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything