TW dissociation - I will never believe them

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Poetry

Show
  1. Flying
    Thewaythewavesreverberate / Apr 14 2022 14.22

i will never believe them

my hands infront of my star-swept eyes

a thousand years from grasp

i step to the light to bribe it closer

yet it cowers

sunblessed polish chips on my fingernails

i repaint and rebuild

for the reminder of hope

it chips once again

when they say this was fate

when they say they want best for me

they want me in this room

they dont want me to leave

so cold in here

cold

cold

let me out

(not a huge fan of this but the concept is there haha)

2. Outcast
    LonelyUniverse579 / Apr 14 2022 18.52

hey, this poem is actually quite good. im so sorry it sounds like youve been going through a lot, i hope youre okay and that it all get so much better for you as soon as possible, no matter how tough it gets though things can and will always get easier eventually so even if it at times it just feels like youre holding on thats strength in itself and every second is worth living even if it feels like youre just existing it wont always be this way the world wont always feel so upside down youre never alone even when it feels like you are and there are always people who love you and believe in you even if youre not one of those people yet. you really do deserve to feel good and happy and enjoy your life and one day you will things will improve even if that feels impossible it will get so much easier to cope with even if it takes a while so please keep going keep holding on youre already doing so well even if you dont believe any of this yet its still true. it can really help to express how you feel whether thats by talking about it or through art and music, whatever feels right for you. i really hope you feeling at least okay at the moment and that it all gets a lot better for you as soon as it possibly can, please stay safe

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything