the lockdown parties and Boris Johnson's refusal to resign

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    TiredLookingWolf4727 / Apr 14 2022 7.36

I was wondering what everyone on here thought about Boris's refusal to resign?

2. Bookworm
    Lemonade13 / Apr 15 2022 11.09

I think it’s a bit ridiculous. He’s the prime minister and he broke his own rules and thought he could get away with it. He told the country to do one thing and he went away and did another because for some reason people who are higher up than us always think they can get away with anything.

3. Childline Avatar
    Lemonade13 / Apr 15 2022 11.09

I think it’s a bit ridiculous. He’s the prime minister and he broke his own rules and thought he could get away with it. He told the country to do one thing and he went away and did another because for some reason people who are higher up than us always think they can get away with anything.

TiredLookingWolf4727 / Apr 16 2022 12.43

yeah I agree with you. I just hope that Labour wins in the local elections next month.

4. Contemplator
    IAmSagacious1234 / Apr 25 2022 11.05

BoJo is stupid.

Labour must win!

5. Childline Avatar
    IAmSagacious1234 / Apr 25 2022 11.05

BoJo is stupid.

Labour must win!

TiredLookingWolf4727 / Apr 25 2022 19.18

Where I live is so conservative that the liberal democrats are the only ones who have a chance. which is why i hope the liberal democrats win my council and labour wins nationwide

6. Fixer
    CerealKiller / Apr 27 2022 14.22

BoJo's an idiot, he broke his own rules and is now refusing to resign. That situation is literally the definition of 'do as I say, not as I do'.

I hope he gets booted out at some point, a person like that doesn't deserve to run the country.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything