This is terrible, I'm sorry

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Poetry

Show
  1. Fixer
    CerealKiller / Apr 10 2022 10.45

This poem's about self harm and an eating disorder so please don't read it if it'll trigger you.

It's late and ask myself and my demons

'What's the point?'

There isn't one

My demons control me more than I control them

And when I look in the mirror and the thing I can see is more creature than human

My demons tell me that I act just like one of them

They laugh when I look in the mirror and they say

'You need to loose weight'

They aren't the only ones who tell me this but when they say it

I can feel the panic in my my chest

It's like crashing waves

My demons don't live under my bead, it's all in my head

And I ask myself "what's the point"

There isn't one

People check to see if I'm okay but it's all lies

They only check wrists, not thighs...

2. Outcast
    LonelyUniverse579 / Apr 11 2022 8.30

hey, this is really brave of you to write what youve been going through into a poem, it must be really hard but please remember youre really not alone in this even if it feels like you are and no matter what the demons tell you there is a point, youre worth so much more than you know and mean so much more to the world than you realise, you deserve to enjoy your life and feel good about yourself and you really dont deserve to feel like youve got to change your appearance or get so overwhelmed to the point of sh, no matter how tough things get there is always hope even when its so dark that you just dont see it yet, youve got so much of your life left, people you havent met yet, things you havent yet experienced, places you havent yet explored etc and thats all just a small part of the point of you being here. so please dont give up, keep holding on keep going, the world wont always seem so upside down and it will get better and so much easier to cope with even if it takes a while, youre already doing so well and there are always people who love you and believe in you even if youre not one of those people yet, this probably wont change anything but hopefully it makes some difference at least, sorry youve been through so much, i hope it all improves for you as soon as possible, you really can get through this! i hope youre okay and having a good day/night, please stay safe

3. Fixer
    LonelyUniverse579 / Apr 11 2022 8.30

hey, this is really brave of you to write what youve been going through into a poem, it must be really hard but please remember youre really not alone in this even if it feels like you are and no matter what the demons tell you there is a point, youre worth so much more than you know and mean so much more to the world than you realise, you deserve to enjoy your life and feel good about yourself and you really dont deserve to feel like youve got to change your appearance or get so overwhelmed to the point of sh, no matter how tough things get there is always hope even when its so dark that you just dont see it yet, youve got so much of your life left, people you havent met yet, things you havent yet experienced, places you havent yet explored etc and thats all just a small part of the point of you being here. so please dont give up, keep holding on keep going, the world wont always seem so upside down and it will get better and so much easier to cope with even if it takes a while, youre already doing so well and there are always people who love you and believe in you even if youre not one of those people yet, this probably wont change anything but hopefully it makes some difference at least, sorry youve been through so much, i hope it all improves for you as soon as possible, you really can get through this! i hope youre okay and having a good day/night, please stay safe

CerealKiller / Apr 12 2022 21.48

Hi

Thank you, you've probably given me more support in this reply than any of my family members.

Sorry for the late reply

Good night

- Ash

4. Outcast
    CerealKiller / Apr 12 2022 21.48

Hi

Thank you, you've probably given me more support in this reply than any of my family members.

Sorry for the late reply

Good night

- Ash

LonelyUniverse579 / Apr 13 2022 8.05

thats okay, i hope it helped. oh im really sorry your family hasnt been so supportive, thats really unfair and you deserve all the support you can get! i really hope it all improves for you as soon as possible, remember youre never on your own even if/when you feel alone theres always childline and the message boards and always people who would be glad to help you. its fine sorry for my late reply too. i hope you have a good day/night

- Louie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything