When I was 9

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Contemplator
    Flying-Lion / Apr 04 2022 19.27

When I was 9, there was this one time when I was in my bedroom and I was trying my hardest to sleep because I was tired. My older 14 year old sister came in the room. She entered my room and started to touch my penis. I didnt like it so I told her to stop. I was really tired so I couldn’t really resist. She made sexual comments on my underwear. I didnt really like that. I felt numb after that. My penis was getting bigger and I peed myself. She then left the room and she was laughing.

I dont really know what to do but I writing this to make myself feel better.

2. Dreamer
    Happysmiles24 / May 01 2022 2.22

im so sorry that happened to you and I’m not sure you peed yourself i think you may have ejaculated if you know what that is i think you should tell someone if you feel able to do so because that is sexual abuse/assault and she could be doing it to ot people

stay safe

m

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything