Relationship

Show
  1. Athlete
    u5m-ns / Apr 04 2022 3.26

i am 16 year old male i just broke up with a person who was older and they revealed how they didnt even think we was a thing despite them saying we was a thing for the past 3 years which was them obviously acting, am i in the right as i needed to move on to be better in life and many other aspects of things?

2. Top dog
    Totenhamhotspur / Apr 23 2022 14.14

hi there i don’t really know how to help. can you tell me a little bit information please so i can help you. brake ups are hard so take time to refresh and start again.

hope this helps piece out Man

3. Top dog
    u5m-ns / Apr 04 2022 3.26

i am 16 year old male i just broke up with a person who was older and they revealed how they didnt even think we was a thing despite them saying we was a thing for the past 3 years which was them obviously acting, am i in the right as i needed to move on to be better in life and many other aspects of things?

PurpleDoggies1234 / Apr 24 2022 13.23

Poor you! this must be hard and annoying that they said you guys weren’t a thing but before they said you were. Yes, you are right if you feel you need to move on to life. Don’t be too harsh on them, they may have just said you weren’t a thing because they were embarrassed and did not want you to see that they care. Check to make sure they are ok.

Enjoy your day,

:)

4. Athlete
    PurpleDoggies1234 / Apr 24 2022 13.23

Poor you! this must be hard and annoying that they said you guys weren’t a thing but before they said you were. Yes, you are right if you feel you need to move on to life. Don’t be too harsh on them, they may have just said you weren’t a thing because they were embarrassed and did not want you to see that they care. Check to make sure they are ok.

Enjoy your day,

:)

u5m-ns / May 17 2022 5.01

There fine, thank God me too. finally got over it tbh.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything