Im scared that im going to get sexually assaulted

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    CarefulDabbingGoose5027 / Apr 03 2022 20.00

hi so recently my dad has been coming in my room in the early morning and kissing me on lips after he has given me money and he gives me a lot of money too for some reason i dont know why. He has done this before when i was little once but he stopped that for years and now he is doing it again. I've let this slide because im leaving soon for uni so i know ill get away from this uncomfortable situation. Whats making it worst is that i was just showing him my toes to show that ive painted them and he has told me they look sexy. My heart dropped, he is making me feel uncomfortable and im scared that its gonna lead to him touching inappropriately. my mom has always told me that if something like this was to make me feel uncomfortable i should tell and i know for a fact she would deal with it right but im scared, shes having another baby with him, i dont want to ruin their relationship and he is our only source of income.

2. Dreamer
    Happysmiles24 / May 01 2022 2.25

think about your sibling they’re very likely to experience the same thing and it is wrong what he is doing please tell your mum im sure she would rather you tell her than dont i know its scary but people like your dad dont deserve kids

3. Headphones
    Happysmiles24 / May 01 2022 2.25

think about your sibling they’re very likely to experience the same thing and it is wrong what he is doing please tell your mum im sure she would rather you tell her than dont i know its scary but people like your dad dont deserve kids

Ashleigh-xxx / May 01 2022 9.46

Agreed! Please do something about this, I know it might be uncomfortable but it's better to be safe than sorry, and we all want you to be okay!!! ❤

-Ash 💕

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything