Show
  1. Mouse
    That-trans-kid-Dion / Mar 26 2022 22.53

Hi, I'm Dion, trans ftm, and I use he/him pronouns but they/them is accepted. So this is kind of embarrassing but I have no idea what's with my genitals. I can't really find where I pee out of. I've looked at many diagrams but I don't know where it is on me. There's one place I think might be it but it's probably my clitoris. Yeah I've looked in the mirror loads at different angles but i can't figure it out. Embarrassing but yeah if I ever use an stp I basically need to know so... if anyone has any tips they'd be appreciated 😅 jeez this is so embarrasing lol

2. Outcast
    That-trans-kid-Dion / Mar 26 2022 22.53

Hi, I'm Dion, trans ftm, and I use he/him pronouns but they/them is accepted. So this is kind of embarrassing but I have no idea what's with my genitals. I can't really find where I pee out of. I've looked at many diagrams but I don't know where it is on me. There's one place I think might be it but it's probably my clitoris. Yeah I've looked in the mirror loads at different angles but i can't figure it out. Embarrassing but yeah if I ever use an stp I basically need to know so... if anyone has any tips they'd be appreciated 😅 jeez this is so embarrasing lol

BrightRestingRhino6466 / Apr 10 2022 19.35

Hey there dion, I'm Connor ftm, it takes some time to find I'll be honest. If this helps I'll try lol.

1-Find your waistline.

2-Go down until you find to flaps. They should be the first bit you find.

3-in between the two flaps should be a little thing. It looks a little odd I'll be honest but thats it there.

4- you'll know if you go to far because your finger may slip into the vulva (vagina)

It's between the flaps and vagina basically. I have no clue if that helped. But I hope it did.

3. Mouse
    That-trans-kid-Dion / Apr 11 2022 22.52

Yeah ok that helped. 😥 Gee this stuff is embarrassing to do... and ask about

4. Outcast
    That-trans-kid-Dion / Apr 11 2022 22.52

Yeah ok that helped. 😥 Gee this stuff is embarrassing to do... and ask about

BrightRestingRhino6466 / Apr 15 2022 20.43

Ay no probs. Its gonna be embarrassing! It's life unfortunately. Life has its way of being fair by being unfair. And it's okay to be embarrassed! Hope your doing okay

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything