Love: Why do I need to love anyone? It hurts so much :(

Show
  1. Headphones
    Ashleigh-xxx / Mar 26 2022 20.06

So this is my poem about the amazing and awesome human I'm in love with, even though he said after we broke up, "I don't like you, it's that simple, get it through your head" πŸ˜… It's a horrible poem, and it's really cringy πŸ˜‚ but I just wanted to get this out, hope you all like it :) :

From the very first sight of you, I was hooked on love. My heart grew bigger, and it only ever beats for you now. You make me the happiest I've ever been, you understand me better than anyone else does, you lift me up when I'm at my lowest, my face lights up whenever I'm talking to you, you're everything I've ever wanted and more. I'm drawn to you like a magnet, and this love is a drug, I can't get enough and I always come back for more, I reach out for you like my life depends on it. You kiss me so passionately, and you hug me so warmly, and it touches my soul. You're so loving, caring, kind, supportive, funny, thoughtful, beautiful, and amazing. I've never felt this way about anyone before, I just wish I could tell you how I feel, I want to hold you forever, and we could be in love, we could be so strong and happy together. Half of the things I love, I love because they remind me of you, and they will always have a really special place in my heart for that reason. You're not only the love of my life, but you're my best friend, You're always there for me, always there to pick me up There's nobody else in the entire world I want to be with, it's you, only you. In a perfect world, it would be just us, we could be in love, and we would always be there for each other...

Don't have space, so imma continue on another post πŸ˜‚, to be continued...

2. Headphones
    Ashleigh-xxx / Mar 26 2022 20.06

So this is my poem about the amazing and awesome human I'm in love with, even though he said after we broke up, "I don't like you, it's that simple, get it through your head" πŸ˜… It's a horrible poem, and it's really cringy πŸ˜‚ but I just wanted to get this out, hope you all like it :) :

From the very first sight of you, I was hooked on love. My heart grew bigger, and it only ever beats for you now. You make me the happiest I've ever been, you understand me better than anyone else does, you lift me up when I'm at my lowest, my face lights up whenever I'm talking to you, you're everything I've ever wanted and more. I'm drawn to you like a magnet, and this love is a drug, I can't get enough and I always come back for more, I reach out for you like my life depends on it. You kiss me so passionately, and you hug me so warmly, and it touches my soul. You're so loving, caring, kind, supportive, funny, thoughtful, beautiful, and amazing. I've never felt this way about anyone before, I just wish I could tell you how I feel, I want to hold you forever, and we could be in love, we could be so strong and happy together. Half of the things I love, I love because they remind me of you, and they will always have a really special place in my heart for that reason. You're not only the love of my life, but you're my best friend, You're always there for me, always there to pick me up There's nobody else in the entire world I want to be with, it's you, only you. In a perfect world, it would be just us, we could be in love, and we would always be there for each other...

Don't have space, so imma continue on another post πŸ˜‚, to be continued...

Ashleigh-xxx / Mar 26 2022 20.22

Was it really me you wanted? Was it really me you fell for? Was is me you said was beautiful? Or was it someone else? Somebody I could never be? I guess I’ll never know, cause I don’t have the guts to ask you about it. But aside from that,

The fact is, I love you, I really love you, and it kills me that I can't say it to you, it's so painful. I just want a miracle to happen, for my love to appear out of nowhere like in the movies (lol) and we'd both know it was each other, cause we'd know that despite

Was it really me you wanted? Was it really me you fell for? Was is me you said was beautiful? Or was it someone else? Somebody I could never be? I guess I’ll never know, cause I don’t have the guts to ask you about it. But aside from that,

The fact is, I love you, I really love you, and it kills me that I can't say it to you, it's so painful. I just want a miracle to happen, for my love to appear out of nowhere like in the movies (lol) and we'd both know it was each other, cause we'd know that our personalities match, cause we're both so loving and caring, and we know each other better than anyone, and we've told each other things we would never tell anyone else, and that's what love is, knowing there's someone who'll be there for you no matter what, and love you for all you are, and love all your imperfections, to them, your imperfections are perfect,

I love you, and I'll always love you. I just wish I could say it to you 😭😭😭

-Ash β€πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

3. Headphones

The fact is, I love you, I really love you, and it kills me that I can't say it to you, it's so painful. I just want a miracle to happen, for my love to appear out of nowhere like in the movies (lol) and we'd both know it was each other, cause we'd know that despite

The fact is, I love you, I really love you, and it kills me that I can't say it to you, it's so painful. I just want a miracle to happen, for my love to appear out of nowhere like in the movies (lol) and we'd both know it was each other, cause we'd know that our personalities match, cause we're both so loving and caring, and we know each other better than anyone, and we've told each other things we would never tell anyone else, and that's what love is, knowing there's someone who'll be there for you no matter what, and love you for all you are, and love all your imperfections, to them, your imperfections are perfect,

Ashleigh-xxx / Mar 26 2022 20.35

Uhhhhh, Idk what happened there, sorry πŸ˜…

-Ash

4. Headphones

Ashleigh-xxx / Mar 26 2022 20.37

Okay, it should be normal now πŸ˜…:

5. Fixer
    CerealKiller / Apr 09 2022 21.57

Demonic father of Satan, this is amazing Ash!

I wish I could write poetry like this ngl...

- Adrian <3

6. Headphones
    CerealKiller / Apr 09 2022 21.57

Demonic father of Satan, this is amazing Ash!

I wish I could write poetry like this ngl...

- Adrian <3

Ashleigh-xxx / Apr 16 2022 15.15

Omg thank you so much, that means a lot! You have no idea how much it means to me, I really really really appreciate it! πŸ₯ΉπŸ’• I'm just a hopeless romantic and a cringy person naturally, and i knew the cringy inner me would have something cringy and poemy to say, so I figured, hey, let's write a poem about this! It turned out to be a decent cringy poem to me 😁 I guess I'm half decent at poetry, when I actually have things to say, cause sometimes it's really hard for me to get my feelings out for some reason 😐 But love is an exception, I can always say how I feel when it comes to love (maybe cause of me being a hopeless romantic 😊) I love poetry, it's beautiful and it's cool how they manage to make metaphors and hypothetical things into poems.

You could if you wanted to! There is truly no special secret to poetry, you just write what you feel in your heart, then you'll make a beautiful poem. It all comes from inside of you, there's no trick ❀

-Ash πŸ’•

7. Fixer
    Ashleigh-xxx / Apr 16 2022 15.15

Omg thank you so much, that means a lot! You have no idea how much it means to me, I really really really appreciate it! πŸ₯ΉπŸ’• I'm just a hopeless romantic and a cringy person naturally, and i knew the cringy inner me would have something cringy and poemy to say, so I figured, hey, let's write a poem about this! It turned out to be a decent cringy poem to me 😁 I guess I'm half decent at poetry, when I actually have things to say, cause sometimes it's really hard for me to get my feelings out for some reason 😐 But love is an exception, I can always say how I feel when it comes to love (maybe cause of me being a hopeless romantic 😊) I love poetry, it's beautiful and it's cool how they manage to make metaphors and hypothetical things into poems.

You could if you wanted to! There is truly no special secret to poetry, you just write what you feel in your heart, then you'll make a beautiful poem. It all comes from inside of you, there's no trick ❀

-Ash πŸ’•

CerealKiller / Apr 16 2022 18.45

No problem, you're really good :)

I'm a hopeless romantic too, though it's mostly going crazy over ships.

Do you like Edgar Allen Poe? I've fallen in love with his work, that man was amazingly talented

...write what I feel in my heart? Umm, I'll give it a go...

* Boys Don't Cry by the Cure starts playing *

- Alex <3 <3

8. Headphones
    CerealKiller / Apr 16 2022 18.45

No problem, you're really good :)

I'm a hopeless romantic too, though it's mostly going crazy over ships.

Do you like Edgar Allen Poe? I've fallen in love with his work, that man was amazingly talented

...write what I feel in my heart? Umm, I'll give it a go...

* Boys Don't Cry by the Cure starts playing *

- Alex <3 <3

Ashleigh-xxx / Apr 16 2022 19.55

Aw thank you πŸ’•

I just love love, although I can't lie, I get jealous of couples in love sometimes cause I wish it was me 😒 Have you seen the movie Cyrano? The soundtrack is amazing and I love it! πŸ₯°

I've not heard of him, I'll look him up in a minute...

Aw I'm sorry, also omg I love that song!!!!!! 😍

I would say I'm sorry

If I thought that it would change your mind

But I know that this time

I have said too much

Been too unkind... πŸ₯°

I like the bit where it goes do do do do...wait, I don't know how to imitate that, it's not a word and if I say do do do do, you won't know what part I'm on about...it's the bit in the background while they're singing πŸ˜‚

-Ash πŸ’•β€

9. Fixer
    Ashleigh-xxx / Apr 16 2022 19.55

Aw thank you πŸ’•

I just love love, although I can't lie, I get jealous of couples in love sometimes cause I wish it was me 😒 Have you seen the movie Cyrano? The soundtrack is amazing and I love it! πŸ₯°

I've not heard of him, I'll look him up in a minute...

Aw I'm sorry, also omg I love that song!!!!!! 😍

I would say I'm sorry

If I thought that it would change your mind

But I know that this time

I have said too much

Been too unkind... πŸ₯°

I like the bit where it goes do do do do...wait, I don't know how to imitate that, it's not a word and if I say do do do do, you won't know what part I'm on about...it's the bit in the background while they're singing πŸ˜‚

-Ash πŸ’•β€

CerealKiller / Apr 16 2022 20.27

:D <3

I can't say I've heard of Cyrano, I'll check it out later. What's it about?

Omg me too!

I tried to laugh about it

Cover it all up with lies

Hiding the tears in my eyes

'Cause boys don't cry

Boys don't cry

Lmfao I love that bit too

- Alex <3

10. Headphones
    CerealKiller / Apr 16 2022 20.27

I can't say I've heard of Cyrano, I'll check it out later. What's it about?

Omg me too!

Hiding the tears in my eyes

'Cause boys don't cry

Boys don't cry

Lmfao I love that bit too

- Alex <3

Ashleigh-xxx / Apr 16 2022 20.57

:D πŸ’•

Okay, I'll say exactly what I said to Ash... (tomorrow, cause it'll take me forever to find what thread I posted it on, cause I have no idea, and each thread goes on forever, so that's annoying πŸ˜…) I don't wanna explain it again, it'll go badly πŸ˜‚

I would break down at your feet

And beg forgiveness, plead with you

But I know that it's too late

And now there's nothing I can do

Oh do you know the bit I'm on about then? πŸ₯°

-Ash ❀

11. Fixer
    Ashleigh-xxx / Apr 16 2022 20.57

:D πŸ’•

Okay, I'll say exactly what I said to Ash... (tomorrow, cause it'll take me forever to find what thread I posted it on, cause I have no idea, and each thread goes on forever, so that's annoying πŸ˜…) I don't wanna explain it again, it'll go badly πŸ˜‚

I would break down at your feet

And beg forgiveness, plead with you

But I know that it's too late

And now there's nothing I can do

Oh do you know the bit I'm on about then? πŸ₯°

-Ash ❀

CerealKiller / Apr 17 2022 8.59

Okay :)

So I try to laugh about it

I try to laugh about it