Show
  1. Small
    altkid / Mar 19 2022 10.01

so I really do want to help Ukrainians it’s just I feel worried whether we would have enough resources to bring them into different countries. I don’t want to deny them anything I just want to ask, will we have enough resources for them?

2. Fixer
    altkid / Mar 19 2022 10.01

so I really do want to help Ukrainians it’s just I feel worried whether we would have enough resources to bring them into different countries. I don’t want to deny them anything I just want to ask, will we have enough resources for them?

CerealKiller / Mar 19 2022 15.34

This is really relatable. I live in small 2 bedroomed house with 2 other people so there's no room to take anyone in. There's also the fact that my conspiracy theorist mum thinks that it's all bs so even if we had room my mum would say no :(

You could try and see if your local Co-op has a donation box for Ukranian refugees or try to get in touch with some local charities or churches that're trying to help Ukrianians.

I hope this helped

- Alex

3. Small
    CerealKiller / Mar 19 2022 15.34

This is really relatable. I live in small 2 bedroomed house with 2 other people so there's no room to take anyone in. There's also the fact that my conspiracy theorist mum thinks that it's all bs so even if we had room my mum would say no :(

You could try and see if your local Co-op has a donation box for Ukranian refugees or try to get in touch with some local charities or churches that're trying to help Ukrianians.

I hope this helped

- Alex

altkid / Mar 19 2022 16.25

I do have space in my house so that’s a good thing, I think we may take some in because I saw a letter directed to my big sister about helping Ukrainian refugees, I’m not sure exactly what it is though.

What’s a local co-op?

4. Fixer
    altkid / Mar 19 2022 16.25

I do have space in my house so that’s a good thing, I think we may take some in because I saw a letter directed to my big sister about helping Ukrainian refugees, I’m not sure exactly what it is though.

What’s a local co-op?

CerealKiller / Mar 19 2022 19.43

That's really good that you might be able to take some refugees in!

You might not have one in your area but I meant the Co-op store (they've got a website). There's a few chemists asking for toiletries for Ukrainian refugees and M & S is asking for donations too. Some charity shops take donations tor that kind of thing as well.

Just asking, is it a good idea for me to go to my local church and ask if they take donations for refugees? I want to help Ukrainian people but I'm honestly kinda scared as I have been called slurs by Christian preachers ( and my mum has given me religious trauma) before and let's just say that I don't exactly look like the type of person who goes to church.

- Alex

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything