Childline Live Message Boards

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Mar 16 2022 19.03

Hey everyone,

Many of you will know from joining in that we started live message boards in December. In December, January and March, we gave a time, date and a topic and let you all know about this. Those of you who were able to then joined in and all helped each other out and asked questions.

We accepted your posts right away within the time for the live board. And I was there too to help out.

We want to keep running these once a month but we'd love you to tell us some topics you've like to all meet about and discuss in that real time.

And, for those of you who have joined in with previous live boards, tell us what they've been like for you!

Looking forward to seeing your ideas!

Jas-Host

2. Bursting
    PolyPenguin2224 / Apr 04 2022 15.45

Hi Jas host,

Will there be a live board for april? i havent used one before and would love to participate

3. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / May 22 2022 17.23

Hi,

Just to let you know that our next live board is Tuesday 24th at 8pm - 9pm. It's all about coping, so it's a place to join in at any time between 8 and 9 to post about things that are on your minds. Everyone can reply to share what helps them and with different things to try.

It's over on this thread and it explains more too.

When the live board starts, we accept posts right away and everyone replies straight away too. I'll be there to help out as well.

We hope lots of you can make it!

Jas-Host

4. Outcast
    LesbianSunflower421 / Jun 02 2022 22.11

I am not sure what a live board is! it sounds fun and i would like to join! Also when is the next one and how do i access it?

5. Childline Avatar
    LesbianSunflower421 / Jun 02 2022 22.11

I am not sure what a live board is! it sounds fun and i would like to join! Also when is the next one and how do i access it?

ActiveThinkingKoala3280 / Jun 07 2022 22.37

I agree with LesbianSunflower421! They sound cool- are you still doing them?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything