Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    AmazingTextingZebra3958 / Mar 05 2022 19.42

Hello everyon,

My name is Everette, and I’m in a really dangerous area. I think I am being stalked, and I do not have enough evidence to show to the police and there is no way I can recover any evidence as I have already permanently deleted it in a panic.

There is a boy who goes to the school across from mine, who is and ex of a girl I used to date. He messaged me randomly today, with my full birth name and date of birth. He began to send really creepy messages and recused to stop unless I agreed to date him. I have never met him and I don’t even know his name until my friends told me. I only have screenshots of him asking me out in a really creepy name where he somehow knew my last name.

My friend told me to post about this here to try and get some help but in reality I’m so scared. Help?

2. Childline Avatar

Hello everyon,

My name is Everette, and I’m in a really dangerous area. I think I am being stalked, and I do not have enough evidence to show to the police and there is no way I can recover any evidence as I have already permanently deleted it in a panic.

There is a boy who goes to the school across from mine, who is and ex of a girl I used to date. He messaged me randomly today, with my full birth name and date of birth. He began to send really creepy messages and recused to stop unless I agreed to date him. I have never met him and I don’t even know his name until my friends told me. I only have screenshots of him asking me out in a really creepy name where he somehow knew my last name.

My friend told me to post about this here to try and get some help but in reality I’m so scared. Help?

OFirework / Mar 08 2022 22.48

i would suggest bringing this up with your school. knowing someone's full name and date of birth in my school is very normal since it is quite small, i would even say not knowing someone's last name is worse than knowing it. you should block him on all socials and ignore him. if he begins to do anything more creepy and you haven't already reported it to your school, definitely do so. if he starts following you or you feel it danger call the police, 999 in an emergency, 101 for non-urgent. you don't need to present them with evidence for them to do anything. the protection of children is one of their top priorities, they will of course ask for information from you but they do any investigation work. a lot of people think they need to gather evidence and everything, that is what the police are paid to do. i would also recommend the childline 1-2-1 counsellor chat. they will give you better advice. alternatively you can speak to childline by calling 0800 1111 (it is free).

3. Childline Avatar

Hello everyon,

KindHoppingDove1680 / Mar 11 2022 16.09

I feel it might be something mysterious, so block him immediately. Maybe ask your parents before doing so since maybe they know him?

4. Childline Avatar

Hello everyon,

Artboxgabs / Mar 17 2022 3.02

i was being stalked for 4 years bu a boy i used to go to school with and i promise you even if you have deleted everything in a panic the police can investigate your phone and get all the evidence back. i know its scary having to tell people but its for the best and for your safety! x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything