War in Ukraine

Show
  1. Heart
    WishIFeltBetter4958 / Feb 27 2022 16.51

I’m scared that this is going to spark WW3. I feel so helpless that I can’t stop this from happening or save the lives of those in Ukraine. I can’t sleep or eat now that Putin is threatening nuclear war. I’m scared we’re going to die. Is there anyone else feeling this way? Is there anyone whom would like to talk? I’m 16.

I don’t really have friends, I’m alone. Please be kind, I’m confused and anxious.

I keep having anxiety attacks, I don’t know how to stop them.

I’m angry with the Russian government for doing this, for hurting these people. I don’t understand how anyone can be this messed up in the head.

2. Headphones

I’m scared that this is going to spark WW3. I feel so helpless that I can’t stop this from happening or save the lives of those in Ukraine. I can’t sleep or eat now that Putin is threatening nuclear war. I’m scared we’re going to die. Is there anyone else feeling this way? Is there anyone whom would like to talk? I’m 16.

I don’t really have friends, I’m alone. Please be kind, I’m confused and anxious.

I’m angry with the Russian government for doing this, for hurting these people. I don’t understand how anyone can be this messed up in the head.

cloudYpuzzlE9513 / Feb 27 2022 17.35

hi, im also worried but you seem very stressed out. is there anyone you could talk to irl? maybe they feel the same way. also NATO countries are helping Ukraine and are sending in weapons to aid their military. most countries (i hope) are probably going to or already have sided with ukraine and although putin is threatening a nuclear war, he still might not do it.

with the anxiety attacks, ive learnt this new thing where you name like 5 things u can see 4 things u can touch 3 things u can hear 2 things you can smell and one thing you can taste, its something like that and i might have gotten it a big mixed up but its something along those lines. this helped me so it could help you too.

another way could be distracting yourself by doing things like writing, drawing, exercise, playing music, games, things like that.

i dont really know what else to say because i am, too, quite scared. idrk if this is going to help or not but im always here to chat :) <3333

3. Childline Avatar

CaringReadingRaven8427 / Feb 27 2022 21.58

hi ther i feel the same you see i have a sister in the army and worry she might have to go over there to help sort things out but i would recommend that you try to speak to camhs

4. Childline Avatar
    LivelyRollingPuma1805 / Feb 28 2022 0.38

SAME OMGGG im only 11 im too young to die!!! the one day my life starts to get better when i talk to people i didnt talk to before and my old froend asks to facetime me and play like we used to THERES A WAR AND IM SO SCARED IM GONNA DIE PLS HELP ME 😭😭😭

5. Heart
    LivelyRollingPuma1805 / Feb 28 2022 0.38

SAME OMGGG im only 11 im too young to die!!! the one day my life starts to get better when i talk to people i didnt talk to before and my old froend asks to facetime me and play like we used to THERES A WAR AND IM SO SCARED IM GONNA DIE PLS HELP ME 😭😭😭

WishIFeltBetter4958 / Feb 28 2022 12.33

Hi, its okay. I’m still really scared and anxious but as I’ve been told, there is nothing that we can do. We are all young, we should be there to support each other. I’m here for anyone- including you- who wants to talk, because I feel the exact same way as you.

I can’t say that everything is going to be ok because I don’t believe that, but I do know that we all don’t want this, and we have to put our faith in those older than us.

6. Heart
    cloudYpuzzlE9513 / Feb 27 2022 17.35

hi, im also worried but you seem very stressed out. is there anyone you could talk to irl? maybe they feel the same way. also NATO countries are helping Ukraine and are sending in weapons to aid their military. most countries (i hope) are probably going to or already have sided with ukraine and although putin is threatening a nuclear war, he still might not do it.

with the anxiety attacks, ive learnt this new thing where you name like 5 things u can see 4 things u can touch 3 things u can hear 2 things you can smell and one thing you can taste, its something like that and i might have gotten it a big mixed up but its something along those lines. this helped me so it could help you too.

another way could be distracting yourself by doing things like writing, drawing, exercise, playing music, games, things like that.

i dont really know what else to say because i am, too, quite scared. idrk if this is going to help or not but im always here to chat :) <3333

WishIFeltBetter4958 / Feb 28 2022 12.36

Thank you for your reply. I will try what you have suggested for the anxiety attacks.

I am still really scared, but theres nothing we can really do. Just pray that this will all be over soon I guess.

This isn’t at all fair on our generation is it? We’re young trying to live our lives and enjoy it as much as we can and there’s evil adults in power who don’t care about who they hurt?

You have helped me, as much as you can. Thank you again. I would love to chat.

7. Headphones
    WishIFeltBetter4958 / Feb 28 2022 12.36

Thank you for your reply. I will try what you have suggested for the anxiety attacks.

I am still really scared, but theres nothing we can really do. Just pray that this will all be over soon I guess.

This isn’t at all fair on our generation is it? We’re young trying to live our lives and enjoy it as much as we can and there’s evil adults in power who don’t care about who they hurt?

You have helped me, as much as you can. Thank you again. I would love to chat.

cloudYpuzzlE9513 / Mar 01 2022 8.08

im glad that i helped you :) i hope everything gets better from now on and you're right, it really isnt fair :( how was your day?

8. Childline Avatar

CloudyMarchingFox2595 / Mar 02 2022 20.35

Hi! i just want you to know that your not alone.everyone is worried and we don’t know how things will turn out. im also very scared, i dont think we will be able to go back of we start a nuclear war. i keep thinking im not a good enough person and that no matter what i do, my bad side will always take over. anyway just know that others are feeling the same and you’ll be alright :) also ww3 is extremely unlikely despite what the media says, so dont forget to check what you read!

9. Heart
    cloudYpuzzlE9513 / Mar 01 2022 8.08

im glad that i helped you :) i hope everything gets better from now on and you're right, it really isnt fair :( how was your day?

WishIFeltBetter4958 / Mar 06 2022 21.00

Hi, sorry its been a while I’ve spent the days trying to occupy my mind with self care :)

My day was good thank you. How was yours?

10. Heart
    CloudyMarchingFox2595 / Mar 02 2022 20.35

Hi! i just want you to know that your not alone.everyone is worried and we don’t know how things will turn out. im also very scared, i dont think we will be able to go back of we start a nuclear war. i keep thinking im not a good enough person and that no matter what i do, my bad side will always take over. anyway just know that others are feeling the same and you’ll be alright :) also ww3 is extremely unlikely despite what the media says, so dont forget to check what you read!

WishIFeltBetter4958 / Mar 06 2022 21.08

Hi, thanks for your reply!

Oh I’m really sorry, please don’t think you’re not a good enough person! I’m sure you are :)

I hope we’ll all be ok. I don’t want to see or hear about anymore death, its horrid how this is happening.

I hope WW3 won’t happen.

I’m here if you want to talk? I don’t really have friends so I try to make them when I can 😅

11. Childline Avatar
    FamousWalkingZebra4433 / May 07 2022 23.56

If im any help nuclear warheads arent actually as powerful as media say they are. They have recently said they want to remove England off the map. This is them overestimating their warheads capabilities. For people that are worried or have a general fear of nuclear war or death. Try not to think about it too much cause at the end of the day what are we going to do?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything