My opinion on Russia and ukraine war

Show
  1. Contemplator
    Flying-Lion / Feb 26 2022 0.25

I think that those who believe in God should try to pray for Ukraine and the governments/leaders/rulers to have peace with each other. As the Bible says - "I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity." .

I personally think that no-one (deep down in their heart) wants a world war or anything like that. Everyone has some sort of heart in them. It is important to remain politically neutral in wars and conflicts like the Palestine and Israel war. I dont really think that Vladimir Putin wants a world war 3 but he feels pressure or something.

Political relations between some countries stop other countries from helping each other. The whole world is kind of an unfair place to live in. Harsh reality of life aint it.

Thats my humble opinion so whats yours?

2. Bursting
    MusicalDancingZebra4456 / Mar 11 2022 19.19

I agree with you but my Gran said that they shouldn't even be attacking Ukraine, they should be attacking America if they really want to attack someone because America did something on the border line thingy (I thinks that's what my gran said) which made Russia mad but because it was from the Ukraine side, they are attacking Ukraine.

In my opinion, it's not very fair since Ukraine didn't even start it and it's not fair for some people in Russia because they don't know what they are even doing there.

Life's just tough and we have to deal with it.

3. Small
    CarefulLookingOtter9466 / Mar 12 2022 0.01

i feel as if the president of russia is just being selfish like whats so important about some land..and people tiktok are making jokes about it when people are litreslly dieing..

ur right life is tough

4. Bursting
    MusicalDancingZebra4456 / Mar 12 2022 23.11

We were talking about it in a news club at my school yesterday and a kid there is from Russia, and another kid was like 'You don't belong here you awful Russian' which made the Russian kid and also me sad a disappointed. Kids can be so mean and rude sometimes. We need to end this. Us kids are the next generation and if there is World War 3, we will grow up around violence and when we are older, some of us might be violent. So it has to end now.

5. Heart
    MistyCookingBadger2620 / Mar 24 2022 18.18

I am quite worried

6. Small

We were talking about it in a news club at my school yesterday and a kid there is from Russia, and another kid was like 'You don't belong here you awful Russian' which made the Russian kid and also me sad a disappointed. Kids can be so mean and rude sometimes. We need to end this. Us kids are the next generation and if there is World War 3, we will grow up around violence and when we are older, some of us might be violent. So it has to end now.

altkid / Mar 26 2022 16.00

TW: talks about discrimination and reference to slavery

I hate when others think it’s an excuse to be discriminatory towards others because others similar to them did something terrible.

It’s like someone who’s black telling their child to be racist to someone who’s white just because their ancestors were racist. It’s disgusting.

7. Bursting
    altkid / Mar 26 2022 16.00

TW: talks about discrimination and reference to slavery

I hate when others think it’s an excuse to be discriminatory towards others because others similar to them did something terrible.

It’s like someone who’s black telling their child to be racist to someone who’s white just because their ancestors were racist. It’s disgusting.

MusicalDancingZebra4456 / Mar 27 2022 20.28

I know. It's horrible. My aunt is racist. My aunt won't even get her nails painted at the place my mum goes because the people who do it are from a different race. It's awful, disgusting and cruel.

8. Bursting
    MusicalDancingZebra4456 / Mar 27 2022 20.29

I realized that Russia can't attack us (England) because we have all their money.

9. Heart

MistyCookingBadger2620 / Mar 28 2022 9.03

Ouch, wait did the kid get into troble for that?

10. Heart
    MusicalDancingZebra4456 / Mar 27 2022 20.28

I know. It's horrible. My aunt is racist. My aunt won't even get her nails painted at the place my mum goes because the people who do it are from a different race. It's awful, disgusting and cruel.

MistyCookingBadger2620 / Mar 28 2022 9.04

Eeesh.

11. Bursting
    MistyCookingBadger2620 / Mar 28 2022 9.03

Ouch, wait did the kid get into troble for that?

MusicalDancingZebra4456 / Mar 28 2022 21.10

yea

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything