Russia and Ukraine

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    CautiousPosingDuck7371 / Feb 25 2022 18.47

I feel like the Russian President might do more than invade poor Ukraine(I'm feeling sorry for them). I'm scared about Russia maybe invading the UK. :(

2. Outcast
    CouldGoForSomeGreggsNgl / Feb 25 2022 19.42

Yeah, its sad whats going on over there :( . im Sure that the UK wont be invaded but thats all in the future and its best not to worry about things you have no control over.

3. Childline Avatar
    LuckySkatingPuma6807 / Feb 25 2022 20.00

please dont worry. I just talked to a chancellor about this and recieved some tips with the whole war situation.firstly tell a trusted adult about your worry. they will hopefully ressure you. also you should limit the usage of the source giving you this info so you can forget about it. Putin will probably just talk about the issue with Ukraine and not do anymore physical damage. in the small chance that he does start something the whole world will go against him and he will be outnumberred. i hope my advice will help you!you can always talk to a chancellor aswell.dont worry about it!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒβœŒπŸΎπŸ˜€

4. Childline Avatar
    CautiousPosingDuck7371 / Feb 25 2022 18.47

I feel like the Russian President might do more than invade poor Ukraine(I'm feeling sorry for them). I'm scared about Russia maybe invading the UK. :(

LuckySkatingPuma6807 / Feb 25 2022 21.25

U should probably speak to a chancellor(1-2-1)

5. Loser
    Lifelemon / Feb 25 2022 23.28

bro uk is a island which is extrumely hard to invade lets say russia goes though norway most of the landing craft would be sunk in the north sea as the brotish and american navys

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything