Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    AmazingDabbingGoose9979 / Feb 24 2022 20.43

please help someone through a cake at my head and took a video and postes it online and everyones bullying me for it i want to die help

2. Comic
    Pipeee / Feb 24 2022 21.36

Oh gosh why did they think that was funny

3. Loser
    Awkwarddepresseddonkey22 / Feb 24 2022 23.44

Hi im rosie (yes im autistic and dont nece communicate the normal way as hou may notice)

Was this in a school environment where you could tell a teacher. Could you report the post as bullying towards you and get it taking down. It may feel like you want to die but dont let some horrible bully with an evil sense of humour ruin your life. You are strong you can do it and just like your username says you are amazing. If you dont mind me asking how old are you like are you a teen or closer to an adult (17 18) or like a preteen (10 11 12) something like that happening to me would be my worst nightmare but i know you are stringer than me. Did the cake taste nice? ( ik its annoying to ask but everyone tells me to talk about the positives not just the negatives and make stuff funny but idk hownto do that but hey i tried to do what they want me to do)

Hope you are doing as good as you can be

-rosie

4. Childline Avatar
    bigbigbig3600 / Mar 15 2022 19.16

This was resolved

5. Bursting
    AmazingDabbingGoose9979 / Feb 24 2022 20.43

please help someone through a cake at my head and took a video and postes it online and everyones bullying me for it i want to die help

ElegantSurfingZebra3656 / Apr 02 2022 19.09

Oh no! I feel so bad for you. Maybe you could tell a teacher, report the post or leave the school?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything