I have a question...

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Loser
    WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 21 2022 16.38

Hi, my names Harry and I'm 17 and a half.

I have never been properly sexual assaulted so I probably shouldn't be here, but I have a question....

In my first year of college at the age of 16, this girl in my group had a crush on me and sometimes she would get real close to me and would touch stroke my thigh and my arm but never did anything more. FYI, this girl was 20 when I was 16 and she'd do it when I was sat at the back of the class right in the corner.

Is that any kind of sexual assault or is it just nothing??? Please let me know.

I'm not having issues with it now but it's been in my mind ever since that happened.

Also I think I have witnessed this 20 Yr old girl sexually assault two girls who got my coach, I wanted to do something but another part of me said to not. I sort of hope that doesn't make me a bad person, but if it does then people can say stuff cuz it won't affect me much probs... I'm already close to my tipping point.

Harry :)

2. Nose dive
    GayDuvet / Feb 22 2022 10.37

If you were uncomfortable and did not give consent, I'm pretty sure that would be sexual abuse. I know from experience how horrible it feels. even if it's just touching your thighs.

-Jamie

3. Loser
    GayDuvet / Feb 22 2022 10.37

If you were uncomfortable and did not give consent, I'm pretty sure that would be sexual abuse. I know from experience how horrible it feels. even if it's just touching your thighs.

-Jamie

WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 22 2022 11.47

Hi Jamie,

Yeah, I was very uncomfortable and I was also in a corner too and she clearly didn't know what private space was.

I made me feel more uncomfortable because she was 20 and I was only 16.

Harry

4. Nose dive
    WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 22 2022 11.47

Hi Jamie,

Yeah, I was very uncomfortable and I was also in a corner too and she clearly didn't know what private space was.

I made me feel more uncomfortable because she was 20 and I was only 16.

Harry

GayDuvet / Feb 22 2022 15.52

That is most likely sexual abuse /sexual assault then. I have experienced similar with my father, and I know how scary and uncomfortable it is.

-Jamie

5. Loser
    GayDuvet / Feb 22 2022 15.52

That is most likely sexual abuse /sexual assault then. I have experienced similar with my father, and I know how scary and uncomfortable it is.

-Jamie

WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 22 2022 16.15

Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry to hear you experienced that with you father... Its horrible, I'm sorry :(

Are you better now tho? Hope so.

Harry

6. Dreamer
    WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 21 2022 16.38

Hi, my names Harry and I'm 17 and a half.

I have never been properly sexual assaulted so I probably shouldn't be here, but I have a question....

In my first year of college at the age of 16, this girl in my group had a crush on me and sometimes she would get real close to me and would touch stroke my thigh and my arm but never did anything more. FYI, this girl was 20 when I was 16 and she'd do it when I was sat at the back of the class right in the corner.

Is that any kind of sexual assault or is it just nothing??? Please let me know.

I'm not having issues with it now but it's been in my mind ever since that happened.

Also I think I have witnessed this 20 Yr old girl sexually assault two girls who got my coach, I wanted to do something but another part of me said to not. I sort of hope that doesn't make me a bad person, but if it does then people can say stuff cuz it won't affect me much probs... I'm already close to my tipping point.

Harry :)

Happysmiles24 / May 01 2022 2.37

this would be sexual harassment

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything