My crush texted

Show
  1. Top dog
    RushingRiver / Jan 22 2022 16.07

Aaaaah! I got the courage to give my crush my number and he actually texted!! I slipped him a note after my drumming lesson. Never really spoken to him before now, cause we’re both quiet. Aaah yessss!! I’m really overexcited, just been talking to him for half an hour about music and animals. He said I’m a good drummer aaaaah!

Sorry, had to let that out. He’s so cute when he smiles… 😍

~ Ash

2. Loser
    RushingRiver / Jan 22 2022 16.07

Aaaaah! I got the courage to give my crush my number and he actually texted!! I slipped him a note after my drumming lesson. Never really spoken to him before now, cause we’re both quiet. Aaah yessss!! I’m really overexcited, just been talking to him for half an hour about music and animals. He said I’m a good drummer aaaaah!

Sorry, had to let that out. He’s so cute when he smiles… 😍

~ Ash

WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 23 2022 9.08

Hi,

That's really cute, sounds you like you have a good chance with him :).

Has anything happened since?

Harry

3. Top dog
    WannaTalkBeforeImGone / Feb 23 2022 9.08

Hi,

That's really cute, sounds you like you have a good chance with him :).

Has anything happened since?

Harry

RushingRiver / Feb 23 2022 15.17

Yep! Er, I told him how I felt, he said he’d just got out of a relationship and wasn’t in the right mindset just now. We’re still friends though. He’s ill right now, so I’m trying to just keep an eye on him, but I’m sure he’ll be alright.

He keeps looking over at me during drumming, and giving me a little smile. It’s so cute. He always makes sure to say hi to me, and ask me if I’m alright. He’s very shy though, as am I, so we’ve never really spoken in person but yeah he’s awesome 😁

~ Ash

4. Childline Avatar
    RushingRiver / Feb 23 2022 15.17

Yep! Er, I told him how I felt, he said he’d just got out of a relationship and wasn’t in the right mindset just now. We’re still friends though. He’s ill right now, so I’m trying to just keep an eye on him, but I’m sure he’ll be alright.

He keeps looking over at me during drumming, and giving me a little smile. It’s so cute. He always makes sure to say hi to me, and ask me if I’m alright. He’s very shy though, as am I, so we’ve never really spoken in person but yeah he’s awesome 😁

~ Ash

RoyalSkatingRobin6700 / Mar 08 2022 13.42

Go ask him again girl! He 100% likes you go girl you got this

Update me if anything else happened

5. Childline Avatar
    RoyalSkatingRobin6700 / Mar 08 2022 13.46

OMG!! He definitely likes you!! Get closer to him! Wishing the best for you. good luck!

6. Top dog
    RoyalSkatingRobin6700 / Mar 08 2022 13.42

Go ask him again girl! He 100% likes you go girl you got this

Update me if anything else happened

RushingRiver / Mar 08 2022 15.22

I really don’t think he does thoughhhh… He takes forever to respond to my texts, sometimes doesn’t even bother. Besides, he already knows I won’t say no if he asks - he’s got nothing to lose if he makes the first move, so the fact that he hasn’t puts me off trying it myself. Don’t wanna ruin a decent friendship :(

~ Ash :)

7. Childline Avatar
    ActiveJoggingPanda8263 / Mar 08 2022 17.08

you should ask him if he likes you but like just add it in a conversation just like slowly eg " hey i just want to know do you like me be honest plz"

good luck update if anything happens plz

8. Top dog
    RushingRiver / Mar 20 2022 20.50

Alright, here’s an update!

So… I saw him in my drumming lesson on Saturday, and I decided to wear a relatively revealing top and leggings. Just to show off a bit 😋

Anyway, he seemed unusually friendly that whole lesson, he was looking over at me and smiling more than usual, holding eye contact and stuff. After the lesson, I switched on my phone to a text from him: “You looked really good today”.

I think I’m gonna explode lol, he’s been talking to me a fair bit these past two days, he seems genuinely interested even over text. I asked him if he wanted to get a meal together next week (not a date, unfortunately, I specified that it was just friendly) and he’s said he’ll get back to me when he’s asked his parents but yeah he’s up for it!

It has crossed my mind that he‘s only showing an interest now he knows he likes my body, but oh well. Maybe he‘s a bit shallow, I’ll just see how it goes :)

~ Ash 😁

9. Heart
    RushingRiver / Mar 20 2022 20.50

Alright, here’s an update!

So… I saw him in my drumming lesson on Saturday, and I decided to wear a relatively revealing top and leggings. Just to show off a bit 😋

Anyway, he seemed unusually friendly that whole lesson, he was looking over at me and smiling more than usual, holding eye contact and stuff. After the lesson, I switched on my phone to a text from him: “You looked really good today”.

I think I’m gonna explode lol, he’s been talking to me a fair bit these past two days, he seems genuinely interested even over text. I asked him if he wanted to get a meal together next week (not a date, unfortunately, I specified that it was just friendly) and he’s said he’ll get back to me when he’s asked his parents but yeah he’s up for it!

It has crossed my mind that he‘s only showing an interest now he knows he likes my body, but oh well. Maybe he‘s a bit shallow, I’ll just see how it goes :)

~ Ash 😁

AwesomePenguin888 / Mar 21 2022 0.34

Hi!

WOW! Congrats! I hope it goes well!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything