LIVE message board!

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jan 21 2022 9.38

Hi everyone,

UPDATE: Our next LIVE message board will be on Thursday 27th January from 7pm - 9pm!

Join this thread any time you can from 7pm -9pm and take part!

For those of you who joined the last one, you'll know that it was a great success and with many of you asking when our next one will be, so here it is!

We want this one to be all about the message boards, so any questions you have about how they work, the house rules, the hosts, where to post, your ideas for changes and improvements and anything else!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Headphones

Hi everyone,

UPDATE: Our next LIVE message board will be on Thursday 27th January from 7pm - 9pm!

For those of you who joined the last one, you'll know that it was a great success and with many of you asking when our next one will be, so here it is!

We want this one to be all about the message boards, so any questions you have about how they work, the house rules, the hosts, where to post, your ideas for changes and improvements and anything else!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 21 2022 12.25

How do you join it?

-Ashleigh ❀

3. Top dog
    Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 21 2022 12.25

How do you join it?

-Ashleigh ❀

RushingRiver / Jan 21 2022 20.11

Follow this thread, and when the chat starts, all the posts should appear here. At least, that’s how it worked last time :)

~ Ash πŸ’•

4. Headphones

Follow this thread, and when the chat starts, all the posts should appear here. At least, that’s how it worked last time :)

~ Ash πŸ’•

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 21 2022 20.19

Omg thank you so much! 🀩

-Ash 😘😘😘😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€β€

5. Flower

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

shooting-star-2022 / Jan 22 2022 10.25

any time after 4pm for me is good :)

6. Butterfly

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

LivelyHopingZebra4661 / Jan 22 2022 16.40

I don't get home until after 4pm usually so after 4 is good for me :)

Jess xx

7. Coolcat
    shooting-star-2022 / Jan 22 2022 10.25

any time after 4pm for me is good :)

GracefulTextingShark9310 / Jan 23 2022 11.30

same for me

8. Headphones

Hi everyone,

Take care,

Jas-Host

-Dogs-Are-Cool- / Jan 23 2022 12.35

Around 4:15 pm

9. Butterfly
    -Dogs-Are-Cool- / Jan 23 2022 12.35

Around 4:15 pm

xPeachyx / Jan 23 2022 21.14

plz not 4:15 i finish school at 4:00 so maybe a but later - I always come on at night idk bout u but its the safewt time so my parebts wont see me

also i get bored πŸ˜‚

but any time from at least like 8:00 i go ti bed at 9:00 but i mesn this was my idea i asked a councekor about a week ago..

10. Reaching out

~ Ash πŸ’•

Jas-Host / Jan 24 2022 10.12

Hi Ash,

Thanks! That seems to be the best way for now and I will post nearer the time too!

Jas-Host

11. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jan 24 2022 11.04

Hi everyone,

It looks like you might all have different finishing times for school. And we wonder what it might feel like if the live board was over a time when you maybe have dinner or homework.

What do you all think of around 7pm?

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything