questioning assault

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    SleepyCyclingJaguar7813 / Jan 16 2022 1.55

im aware of what happened to me and have vivid memories of my ex sexually, physically and emotionally abusing me for months yet due his his familys constant manipulation the memories seem to get fuzzier? i get panic attacks thinking that everything i experienced didnt happen even if im fully aware it did? is that a normal response??

2. Childline Avatar
    CalmWalkingAlpaca3096 / Feb 13 2022 20.20

I have nvere been through taht before so i really cant say. Did you tell friends, family or police? If not you still should

3. Butterfly
    SleepyCyclingJaguar7813 / Jan 16 2022 1.55

im aware of what happened to me and have vivid memories of my ex sexually, physically and emotionally abusing me for months yet due his his familys constant manipulation the memories seem to get fuzzier? i get panic attacks thinking that everything i experienced didnt happen even if im fully aware it did? is that a normal response??

LivelyHopingZebra4661 / Feb 16 2022 20.06

I completely understand. I was abused last December and I find the memories fuzzy now and at times feel uncertain if it even happened. It can leave you feeling really anxious and in panic. Your not on your own lovely. It's an awful thing to go through I know and please know that what your feeling now is perfectly normal. I'm here for you❤️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything