Sexual abuse and assault, my emotions

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    ProudWalkingEagle3668 / Jan 11 2022 19.37

hello im really struggling hurrendously. i was secually abused and assullted before christmas before the break up for christmas holidays. i was injured and things happened badly. im not coping, im betond the word coping. i feel ever so trapped i dont know whether to cry ir remain silent, most times tears wont even shred down my cheeks. i feel although its my fault, ide wished i could talk and open up to someone or even talk. i feel more better on a helpline or talking to a coucillor. im alone in this and shaken by this and terrified im hurt.

2. Childline Avatar
    MistyDabbingKoala4432 / Jan 14 2022 19.54

hey! im in a similar situation so i know how youre feeling, i just wanted to say remember its not your fault although it feels like that sometimes! if you think telling someone will help then please do!

3. Contemplator

hello im really struggling hurrendously. i was secually abused and assullted before christmas before the break up for christmas holidays. i was injured and things happened badly. im not coping, im betond the word coping. i feel ever so trapped i dont know whether to cry ir remain silent, most times tears wont even shred down my cheeks. i feel although its my fault, ide wished i could talk and open up to someone or even talk. i feel more better on a helpline or talking to a coucillor. im alone in this and shaken by this and terrified im hurt.

Flying-Lion / Feb 23 2022 20.34

You can always talk to someone u trust about this.

Maybe try telling your mum or dad about it?

Im really sorry for what u have gone through i is wishing u good luck.

People go through so much pain trying to avoid pain. - Neil Strauss

4. Childline Avatar

FamousSharingEagle1668 / Feb 24 2022 19.45

Honestly,when it first happened i felt traped and i still do

5. Heart
    Zebramemberloveall / Mar 11 2022 20.57

i feel so trapped it is ok. i hate it when people even just brush past me but i have to act ok. i get flash backs at such random stuff because this it is connected to my rape and sexual assult. i am a proud but suffering survivor.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything