Changes to your locker inbox

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jan 08 2022 11.36

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know about a change in your locker inbox.  Some of you told us that you didn’t want to be able to easily find deleted emails.  These used to appear in a “trash” link, next to your sent emails and that then took you to "deleted emails".

We’ve removed the “trash” option, so that if you don’t want to be reminded of emails you don’t want to read again, the option to find them isn’t right there.

But we know that, sometimes, you might press delete by mistake and if that happens or you want to read a deleted email again, there is now a drop down part in your locker inbox called “What happens if I delete a message?” and you can find them there.

We have also changed your inbox colour to the blue shade you will now see - this is again from feedback you gave us.

Hope that helps!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Heart
    Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 10 2022 23.05

Eliza-she/her (may change)

Thanks for telling me!

3. Headphones
    Jas-Host / Jan 08 2022 11.36

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know about a change in your locker inbox.  Some of you told us that you didn’t want to be able to easily find deleted emails.  These used to appear in a “trash” link, next to your sent emails and that then took you to "deleted emails".

We’ve removed the “trash” option, so that if you don’t want to be reminded of emails you don’t want to read again, the option to find them isn’t right there.

But we know that, sometimes, you might press delete by mistake and if that happens or you want to read a deleted email again, there is now a drop down part in your locker inbox called “What happens if I delete a message?” and you can find them there.

We have also changed your inbox colour to the blue shade you will now see - this is again from feedback you gave us.

Hope that helps!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 15 2022 19.49

HI, I just thought while I'm here I could ask something. Is there any way it would be possible for Childline to add a search bit in the emails?, because I hate having to go through every single email just to read one email again.

Thank you

-Ashleigh 🥰

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything