Am I overreacting

Show
  1. Loser
    AlexTheHuman / Jan 06 2022 0.32

I feel like I’m blowing this out of proportion in my own head so I need an outside opinion.

When I was maybe 14 I was sort of friend with this guy. He was pretty open about being gay so I felt safer with him since I’m trans (ftm). But he was known for touching girls thighs and other places without them wanting to be would also get get his friend, who is a girl, to suck on his neck to make it look like he had experience.

So obviously I started to stop hanging out with him but I never talked to him about it explicitly so he would still try to talk to me.

So one day he came up to me and kissed me on the lips and then laughed. That was my first kiss.

I think the joke was that he was a gay guy and he was kissing a 'girl' and that was funny.

Now that I’m thinking about him again I think he used to touch me like that too.

I don’t know.

2. Contemplator

I feel like I’m blowing this out of proportion in my own head so I need an outside opinion.

When I was maybe 14 I was sort of friend with this guy. He was pretty open about being gay so I felt safer with him since I’m trans (ftm). But he was known for touching girls thighs and other places without them wanting to be would also get get his friend, who is a girl, to suck on his neck to make it look like he had experience.

So obviously I started to stop hanging out with him but I never talked to him about it explicitly so he would still try to talk to me.

So one day he came up to me and kissed me on the lips and then laughed. That was my first kiss.

I think the joke was that he was a gay guy and he was kissing a 'girl' and that was funny.

Now that I’m thinking about him again I think he used to touch me like that too.

I don’t know.

Flying-Lion / Jan 09 2022 17.08

Hello there,

How did you feel about him touching you? Did you feel safe?

You can always talk to someone you trust about this.

3. Sheep

I don’t know.

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 11 2022 18.28

Hi. Although it is quite clear from your message that you don't believe this guy is your friend, I just want to reinforce that he is not. You're not taking this out of proportion. If the guy went up to you and just kissed you without your consent I believe that would count as some form of sexual assault but unfortunately I don't think he would get into particularly big trouble about it, even though what he did was very wrong and deserves to be punished.

Is this guy older than you? Were the other girls he was doing this too younger than him? If the answer is yes, then he is also committing acts of paedophilia/doing sexual things with minors which is also illegal I think, although I'm not sure again if he'd get into trouble with the law about this, even though it's so awful and disgusting that he is doing this.

If he's implying that the joke is that you're a 'girl' when he knows that you do not identify as a girl, than that's another horrible thing that he is doing, and I hope you're ok.

I would recommend talking to child line in some way through email, 1-2-1 chats or ask sam for more advice

Good luck

-katie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything