Show
  1. Top dog
    RushingRiver / Jan 03 2022 18.23

Hi,

This probably won’t go through knowing my luck but I’m at my breaking point. Something keeps going wrong with Childline, and when I talk about it at all, my post doesn’t go through. All other posts are fine, just this one issue.

I feel ignored and abandoned. Usually, Childline is great, but I’m getting no help.

After failing to be able to get a post through on here, I emailed Childline and they basically said they can’t help because the emails only go through to the counsellors. I then tried a 1-2-1 chat, and she was just focused on calming me down, not helping me. I got so angry, I left. I feel guilty about that but I’m just not getting any help.

I can’t talk about the problem, otherwise the post won’t go through. Even this one might be ignored. But I’m so suicidal because of this, and feeling incredibly guilty even though it’s not my fault.

~ Ash (he/him)

2. Headphones

Hi,

This probably won’t go through knowing my luck but I’m at my breaking point. Something keeps going wrong with Childline, and when I talk about it at all, my post doesn’t go through. All other posts are fine, just this one issue.

I feel ignored and abandoned. Usually, Childline is great, but I’m getting no help.

After failing to be able to get a post through on here, I emailed Childline and they basically said they can’t help because the emails only go through to the counsellors. I then tried a 1-2-1 chat, and she was just focused on calming me down, not helping me. I got so angry, I left. I feel guilty about that but I’m just not getting any help.

I can’t talk about the problem, otherwise the post won’t go through. Even this one might be ignored. But I’m so suicidal because of this, and feeling incredibly guilty even though it’s not my fault.

~ Ash (he/him)

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 07 2022 18.37

Me too

Can't say more than this though

-Ash ❤❤❤

3. Sheep

Hi,

~ Ash (he/him)

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 10 2022 17.16

is it not going through because of a glitch or because it's censored?

4. Top dog
    UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 10 2022 17.16

is it not going through because of a glitch or because it's censored?

RushingRiver / Jan 10 2022 20.02

I’m not sure. It’s improved, I think possibly it was either a glitch or short staffing. I’ve had large numbers of posts being declined lately, which is really annoying but not as bad.

~ Ash

5. Headphones

Hi,

~ Ash (he/him)

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 24 2022 19.22

Ahhhhhh none of my posts are going through now, once again!!! Come on, what have I done now? Please just let me post, I'm so sick of this 😮‍💨

-Ash ❤❤❤

6. Headphones
    Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 24 2022 19.22

Ahhhhhh none of my posts are going through now, once again!!! Come on, what have I done now? Please just let me post, I'm so sick of this 😮‍💨

-Ash ❤❤❤

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 24 2022 19.39

yass it went through 🥰

-Ash ❤❤❤💕💕💕

7. Headphones

Hi,

~ Ash (he/him)

Ashleigh-xxx / Jan 30 2022 18.48

My posts are taking hours and hours to be approved and declined, ughhh this is so annoying 🙄 and uhhh, my post on my poem thread has been declined (over 3 hours after posting it they declined it, 3 hours!, I've tried editing it, that was two hours ago, and it's still not been accepted or declined, so I'll see what happens... 😐

-Ash ❤😘😘💕😍🤩

8. Headphones

Hi,

~ Ash (he/him)

Ashleigh-xxx / Feb 04 2022 18.13

Ughhhh they won't let me reply to that because it's aimed at you. I feel like they're just making up excuses now, I'm so fucking fed up of it 😤 😔 so I edited it 😐 Oh, well don't work too hard though okay?, you bust your ass off working, so I think you need to have a bit of a break, I don't want it to get to much for you 💕 I'm okay, thank you, I'm exited for Sunday cause me and E are going out somewhere for the first time (we've never been anywhere together outside of school 😂) so yay! 💕

How was your day? 💕

-Ash 😍😘🥰😘💕❤

9. Top dog
    Ashleigh-xxx / Feb 04 2022 18.13

Ughhhh they won't let me reply to that because it's aimed at you. I feel like they're just making up excuses now, I'm so fucking fed up of it 😤 😔 so I edited it 😐 Oh, well don't work too hard though okay?, you bust your ass off working, so I think you need to have a bit of a break, I don't want it to get to much for you 💕 I'm okay, thank you, I'm exited for Sunday cause me and E are going out somewhere for the first time (we've never been anywhere together outside of school 😂) so yay! 💕

How was your day? 💕

-Ash 😍😘🥰😘💕❤

RushingRiver / Feb 04 2022 20.12

I know exactly how you feel… :(

I have to work too hard! I really really really need to work. I’m not gonna let it get too much though. The second the effort makes me want to cut, I’ll back off :)

Awesome! I hope you have fun!

It was okay, thanks. Had counselling, and I’ve been working non stop all day, and I haven’t even done any revision yet cause I haven’t finished the day’s schoolwork, let alone the extra stuff I want to do 😐

Hope you’re okay :)

~ Ash ❤️💕🥰😘😍

10. Headphones
    RushingRiver / Feb 04 2022 20.12

I know exactly how you feel… :(

I have to work too hard! I really really really need to work. I’m not gonna let it get too much though. The second the effort makes me want to cut, I’ll back off :)

Awesome! I hope you have fun!

It was okay, thanks. Had counselling, and I’ve been working non stop all day, and I haven’t even done any revision yet cause I haven’t finished the day’s schoolwork, let alone the extra stuff I want to do 😐

Hope you’re okay :)

~ Ash ❤️💕🥰😘😍

Ashleigh-xxx / Feb 09 2022 18.03

Omg sorry, I saw this post ages ago, then forgot to reply later 😂

Yes, see? that's the spirit you should have right now Ash, go back to that! ❤❤❤

Oh, I just realised I didn't even tell you how the day out went 😂 Well, in short (can't be arsed explaining it all, and I've probably forgotten half of it anyway knowing me 😂) it was quite good. Thank you so much! 💕

Okay so first thing that went wrong with Childline today was my posts being declined, and now my posts aren't even being looked at? That's so great Childline, I feel so appreciated (!) 😠

I really hope you're doing better Ash 💕💕💕

-Ash ❤😍🥰💕😘😘🤩

11. Top dog
    Ashleigh-xxx / Feb 09 2022 18.03

Omg sorry, I saw this post ages ago, then forgot to reply later 😂

Yes, see? that's the spirit you should have right now Ash, go back to that! ❤❤❤

Oh, I just realised I didn't even tell you how the day out went 😂 Well, in short (can't be arsed explaining it all, and I've probably forgotten half of it anyway knowing me 😂) it was quite good. Thank you so much! 💕

Okay so first thing that went wrong with Childline today was my posts being declined, and now my posts aren't even being looked at? That's so great Childline, I feel so appreciated (!) 😠

I really hope you're doing better Ash 💕💕💕

-Ash ❤😍🥰💕😘😘🤩

RushingRiver / Feb 09 2022 20.22

Hmmm I had to stop revising for a few days but I’m gonna start practice papers now. I’ve been talking to this really smart guy called S who goes to the selective school I want to get into. He’s two years younger than me, and damn, he’s put me off going! It’s perfect for him, but not for me. He works pretty much all day, has very long school hours then comes home to even more homework. His grades are insanely high (6s and 7s - mine are 7s and 8s mostly but I’m two years older than him) and he’s only average for his class, he knows plenty of smarter kids his age. Haha erm no, I’m not cut out for that. The pressure would be crazy.

No, you didn’t, I was wondering when you’d tell me! I’m glad you enjoyed it though :)

Aww, I’m sorry :(

I guess so. I mean, not much, but S helped. It won’t be long before I go back to being irritable though. Periods are hell.

Hope you’re okay 💕

~ Ash 💕❤️🥰😘😍

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything