Rape??

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    DazzlingThinkingBee5708 / Jan 03 2022 4.27

I dont exactly know where to start. A few years ago I was with this person at their friends house and they had asked me did I want to have sex, which I then said no too. Then later on they ended up doing it to me anyways but I didnt say no during the moment I didnt say anything at all. I put it to the back of my head and its over the past yr or so it keeps coming back to me either through dreams of it nearly happening again or something similar. I feel like I can no longer even get into a relationship because im that scared of someone actually touching me again and I keep hating myself for leaving to even go to the house. I just dont know what to do or how to forget about it or even if its rape or not. Sorry of this is triggering for anyone x

2. Contemplator

I dont exactly know where to start. A few years ago I was with this person at their friends house and they had asked me did I want to have sex, which I then said no too. Then later on they ended up doing it to me anyways but I didnt say no during the moment I didnt say anything at all. I put it to the back of my head and its over the past yr or so it keeps coming back to me either through dreams of it nearly happening again or something similar. I feel like I can no longer even get into a relationship because im that scared of someone actually touching me again and I keep hating myself for leaving to even go to the house. I just dont know what to do or how to forget about it or even if its rape or not. Sorry of this is triggering for anyone x

Flying-Lion / Jan 04 2022 10.01

Im sorry for what happened to you. Its not your fault.

You can always talk to someone you trust and remember that you dont have to suffer in silence.

How do you feel now? Are you okay? Dont be sad… think about your future. Life is all about finding who you truly are and you can do that at any time.

Tonight we cry, we despair, and we fear. Tomorrow we get back to work trying to build the world we want. - Sam Altman

3. Sheep

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 11 2022 18.32

This does count as rape, I think, if you directly stated or made it clear that you did not want to do this. This isn't your fault and it's okay if this makes you feel distressed or upset (by ok I mean you're not doing anything wrong by feeling upset)

I'm so so sorry you had to experience this awful vicious criminal act happen to you and I hope the person who did this get's prosecuted.

I'd recommend talking to childline for more help about what to do next.

Best wishes

-Katie

4. Childline Avatar
    ElegantSkiingLion6890 / Feb 10 2022 20.23

i was going home one day and i got grabbed by these people, they forced me to kiss them and yk..

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything