Overwhelmed with Grief 😔😰

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Bereavement

Show
  1. Mouse
    OmniOctopus / Jan 02 2022 18.50

Hi hope everyone is having an amazing day! (sorry for the rant)

People will ask me: Who is your worst enemy?

Death. Death has taken so many of my family. I am 12 and I have lost seven loved ones. First my Grandpa. Then my dog. My Grandma, my other dog, my Great Grandpa, my nan’s twin sister, my mum’s aunt.

I can’t cope anymore. Grief has overwhelmed me. I’m suicidal. I miss my family so much it hurts. I try and be strong because I know my family is suffering too.

If you are also overwhelmed by grief, please comment, I am here for you no matter what! xx

2. Butterfly
    LivelyHopingZebra4661 / Jan 15 2022 7.13

Hi I'm so so sorry about the losses you've had. That's awful to lose so many loved ones at such a young age. Sorry about your dog, what breed was he/she? I love dogs but never had one sadly.

I lost my mum when I was 13 and I found that overwhelming and still do now. But we're not alone, so many people experience this sadly. Your doing great by talking about it though so please keep talking. And remember to be kind to yourself :)

And if your thoughts get to bad then please do reach out to someone. You shouldn't go through this alone.

3. Childline Avatar
    ActivePosingLion4555 / Jan 15 2022 18.43

Hi,

I am sorry you are feeling sad and unhappy, especially at losing so many people. I hope you feel ok. I have a few tips for you:

- try to do things you enjoy to distract yourself

- talk to your friend, teacher or someone at Childline

I hope this helps!

4. Mouse
    LivelyHopingZebra4661 / Jan 15 2022 7.13

Hi I'm so so sorry about the losses you've had. That's awful to lose so many loved ones at such a young age. Sorry about your dog, what breed was he/she? I love dogs but never had one sadly.

I lost my mum when I was 13 and I found that overwhelming and still do now. But we're not alone, so many people experience this sadly. Your doing great by talking about it though so please keep talking. And remember to be kind to yourself :)

And if your thoughts get to bad then please do reach out to someone. You shouldn't go through this alone.

OmniOctopus / Jan 16 2022 18.32

Hi, thanks for replying!

I’m really sorry that you lost your mum, I know it’s really horrible and I am here if you need to talk.

I love dogs too! I lost a Greyhound and Labrador and at the moment I have a Labrador and Rhodesian.

Thank you It’s really helped!! Please just say if you need to talk too I’m on the message boards quite frequently. xx

5. Mouse
    ActivePosingLion4555 / Jan 15 2022 18.43

Hi,

I am sorry you are feeling sad and unhappy, especially at losing so many people. I hope you feel ok. I have a few tips for you:

- try to do things you enjoy to distract yourself

- talk to your friend, teacher or someone at Childline

I hope this helps!

OmniOctopus / Jan 16 2022 18.34

Hi, thank you!!!

Thanks for the advice, it has really helped. I think I might talk to someone at school soon.

Hope you are both having a great day!!

xx

6. Athlete
    Sportismylife / Feb 07 2022 0.10

hey i know how it feels to lose a loved one and feel suicidal thats how i feel at the moment i just lost my grandfather who i loved loads and several people around me have had suicidal thoughts attempts ans saddly i know of 3 recent deaths to suicide my whole family has been affected by all of this and ober all thia has made my feel more sht than before . all i can suggest is tell people they are more understanding of you other wide you mite react to something because you miss someone and they may make a stupid comments and keep talking i am also here for anyone if they ever need it stay strong mate. we can all get through this life together.

Amelia

7. Mouse
    Sportismylife / Feb 07 2022 0.10

hey i know how it feels to lose a loved one and feel suicidal thats how i feel at the moment i just lost my grandfather who i loved loads and several people around me have had suicidal thoughts attempts ans saddly i know of 3 recent deaths to suicide my whole family has been affected by all of this and ober all thia has made my feel more sht than before . all i can suggest is tell people they are more understanding of you other wide you mite react to something because you miss someone and they may make a stupid comments and keep talking i am also here for anyone if they ever need it stay strong mate. we can all get through this life together.

Amelia

OmniOctopus / Feb 07 2022 18.27

Thank you! This has really helped! I’m really sorry for your loss.

Amber/Amy xx

8. Outcast
    OmniOctopus / Jan 02 2022 18.50

Hi hope everyone is having an amazing day! (sorry for the rant)

People will ask me: Who is your worst enemy?

Death. Death has taken so many of my family. I am 12 and I have lost seven loved ones. First my Grandpa. Then my dog. My Grandma, my other dog, my Great Grandpa, my nan’s twin sister, my mum’s aunt.

I can’t cope anymore. Grief has overwhelmed me. I’m suicidal. I miss my family so much it hurts. I try and be strong because I know my family is suffering too.

If you are also overwhelmed by grief, please comment, I am here for you no matter what! xx

Pickle144 / May 17 2022 8.40

Hi,

I am so sorry for the loss of so many loved ones. I am 11 and I lost my Nanna a couple of weeks ago. I don't feel the same anymore. You have my ultimate sympathy

Pops

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything