Roleplay of a nutshell life

Show
  1. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 02 2022 2.35

So we are kids. Mucking around and having fun. That’s it. And also we are in school age (Characters are under 18!).

And we are also in a strict mixed boarding school. Ome who scolds us for fun. But we don’t care.

We also have a squad.

This is set in the 1980’s, 1986.

There is no plot or something super special about us. Keep mild historical accuracy, but you don’t have to go overboard. We are underdogs in the ro after all!

-AO/Aroush

2. Sweets
    QueerQueen / Jan 02 2022 9.52

Damn I need some fluff in my life rn, can I join?

3. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 02 2022 15.24

Sure! It’s pretty plotless, and I imagine funniness. QQ, anyone can join, duh! You can join!

4. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 02 2022 15.45

Name:Dick Ronun

Personality:The jokey prankster of the group, never does his homework, and always up to something. Often in trouble.

Likes:Unexpectedly, this naughty, bonkers boy loves knitting, often knitting blankets. The beds in the school don’t have good blankets, but Dick makes nice blankets by stealing yarn from the girls knitting class (It’s a very old fashioned school, and WE are the progressive children).

Dislikes: Getting slapped by a teacher. Some old teachers might whip their walking sticks at his face, but their so old and doddery they miss!

Appearance (Stole from the world worst children 3, kind of): Strawberry blonde short messy hair in a dark blue baseball cap. Peachy skin, and a big, sharp, nose.

Clothing/Uniform: A navy blue blazer under a white shirt and black, polka dot tie (The polka dots are a style choice, they aren’t allowed, but Dick doesn’t care), he sometimes wears his tie on his head to wind up teachers. Navy blue shorts that are a very big for him, secured with a black belt with a gold buckle. Scuffed, shoes with a lot of holes, and odd socks (L:Blue, knee high, R: Light grey, a little over the ankle).

Some general rules:

.No birthdays

.No Halloween

.No Christmas

.No Easter

.No smiling

. ALWAYS make eye contact at the tecaher, even if you don’t want to.

.obey the teachers every command

.No toilet, you have to wait until you get into after school, in the boarding house. The number of accidents!

-

Note that you don’t have to make your characters TOO realistic, the school isn’t realistic, and normal, it’s messed up and miserable. That’s the point.

Also, about dorms, there are no co-ed dorms. So that may not be the best with non-binary characters (It’s not a very progressive school, and it’s 1986)

5. Sweets
    QueerQueen / Jan 03 2022 9.32

Great character! Here’s mine:

Name: Persephone ‘Percy’ Beaumont

Sexuality: Lesbian (may make her a secret LI at some point idk)

Personality: The brains of the group, does Dick’s homework for him on occasions where it’s actually important to do it, fave subject is english lit, can’t do sports to save her life, kinda stubborn, most teachers like her but she hates them, is autistic (this is kinda based off of myself tbh)

Likes: Creative writing, reading, when Dick makes her blankets (she actually helps him steal the yarn), her friends, cooking class, most classes actually

Dislikes: Kintting class (most of the times she saves the yarn she was supposed to use and gives it to Dick), teachers, being hit by the teachers, school food.

Appearance: chin length curly ginger hair, lots of colourful hair clips pinning hair out of face, pale skin, beauty mark under left eye, green eyes. (i wish i looked like this)

Clothing/Uniform: Navy blazer with sleeves rolled up, white collared shirt with silk string bow tie (look it up its cool) also in navy blue (not allowed but whatever), navy school pants or shorts depending on the weather (girls are meant to wear skirts but she hates the school skirts (they’re ugly and itchy, the texture sets off a sensory issue for her) can’t see her socks under pants but she wears rainbow striped socks that go abit above the ankle, slightly scuffed lace up black school shoes, but prefers walking around in socks, she likes to feel the different textures of the ground beneath her feet.

6. Headphones
    QueerQueen / Jan 03 2022 9.32

Great character! Here’s mine:

Name: Persephone ‘Percy’ Beaumont

Sexuality: Lesbian (may make her a secret LI at some point idk)

Personality: The brains of the group, does Dick’s homework for him on occasions where it’s actually important to do it, fave subject is english lit, can’t do sports to save her life, kinda stubborn, most teachers like her but she hates them, is autistic (this is kinda based off of myself tbh)

Likes: Creative writing, reading, when Dick makes her blankets (she actually helps him steal the yarn), her friends, cooking class, most classes actually

Dislikes: Kintting class (most of the times she saves the yarn she was supposed to use and gives it to Dick), teachers, being hit by the teachers, school food.

Appearance: chin length curly ginger hair, lots of colourful hair clips pinning hair out of face, pale skin, beauty mark under left eye, green eyes. (i wish i looked like this)

Clothing/Uniform: Navy blazer with sleeves rolled up, white collared shirt with silk string bow tie (look it up its cool) also in navy blue (not allowed but whatever), navy school pants or shorts depending on the weather (girls are meant to wear skirts but she hates the school skirts (they’re ugly and itchy, the texture sets off a sensory issue for her) can’t see her socks under pants but she wears rainbow striped socks that go abit above the ankle, slightly scuffed lace up black school shoes, but prefers walking around in socks, she likes to feel the different textures of the ground beneath her feet.

Genby-Socks / Jan 03 2022 15.17

Nice chaacter! But just to note that Dick does his own maths homework, often with a calculator. And Dick often steals yarn when everybody is asleep.

7. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 03 2022 18.58

I hope this character is okay. -Jamie

Name: Camille Brooks

Sexuality: No idea lol.

Personality: Okay, Camille is super chaotic. She has so much energy, and she’s also really smart, especially when it comes to chemistry. She totally doesn‘t borrow cleaning supplies to use in experiemnets. Definetky not. She’s that friend that is excited by everything and never calms down and who is also nearky always in trouble because they don’t think through the consequences of their actions.

Likes: Chemistry, making little things out of plastic (she kinda hoards little items like buttons, pens etc and when she gets enough platic she makes little toys), cooking (she likes chemistry, and cooking is basically chemistry. She’s really good at it as well)

Dislikes: Basically all the lessons that aren’t the sciences and maths, teachers and honestky she finds people pretty confusing.

Appearance: Long dark brown hair she keeps in a braid. Hazel eyes. Pale.

Clothing: Normal uniform but she wears super colourful socks (are these allowed? Probably not but she no longer cares). Wears the skirt but has shorts on underneath. Her whole uniform has multiple holes in it. Teachers have tried to make her fix it, but as soon as she does an hour later they’re back so they gave up.

8. Headphones
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 03 2022 18.58

I hope this character is okay. -Jamie

Name: Camille Brooks

Sexuality: No idea lol.

Personality: Okay, Camille is super chaotic. She has so much energy, and she’s also really smart, especially when it comes to chemistry. She totally doesn‘t borrow cleaning supplies to use in experiemnets. Definetky not. She’s that friend that is excited by everything and never calms down and who is also nearky always in trouble because they don’t think through the consequences of their actions.

Likes: Chemistry, making little things out of plastic (she kinda hoards little items like buttons, pens etc and when she gets enough platic she makes little toys), cooking (she likes chemistry, and cooking is basically chemistry. She’s really good at it as well)

Dislikes: Basically all the lessons that aren’t the sciences and maths, teachers and honestky she finds people pretty confusing.

Appearance: Long dark brown hair she keeps in a braid. Hazel eyes. Pale.

Clothing: Normal uniform but she wears super colourful socks (are these allowed? Probably not but she no longer cares). Wears the skirt but has shorts on underneath. Her whole uniform has multiple holes in it. Teachers have tried to make her fix it, but as soon as she does an hour later they’re back so they gave up.

Genby-Socks / Jan 03 2022 22.14

Yup! Completely fine!

9. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 05 2022 18.15

Lol as this post is kinda dead, i’m taking Dick. and making a story about him.

10. Sheep
    UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 05 2022 19.31

is this still happening?

name: Jessica Anderson

appearance: very long chestnut brown and crazily chaotic curly hair. really really really short, and this is why she's so insistent that she is 11 and a 1/2. wears pink glasses and has freckles. Brown eyes.

likes: getting the occasional plastic toy from camille. acting like a crazy 5 yr old, although she pretends to be very mature in front of teachers. sport, particularly swimming even though the school pool is freezing and tennis. Her collection of teddy bears. (hidden because of teachers). Her recorder which she likes playing badly and loudly on the last day of term each year so she can't get in trouble (although she is quite good at playing it normally too) Every other subject apart from maths.

dislikes: being called a kid (she absolutely hates this even if it's kinda true because she acts very young for her age) Maths, she utterly despises this, which is partly the fault of the particularly horrific teacher. the school uniform (who doesnt) octopuses (octopi?) she is terrified of both octopuses and squids and anything with lot's of legs.

This feels oddly specific...

11. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Jan 05 2022 21.32

Lol. I think we can start, 4 peeps, still makin the story. But let’s start...

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything