Show
  1. Heart
    Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 01 2022 17.38

Eliza-she/her (name and pronouns may change)

I BOUGHT LIKE 2 BAGS OF LOLLIPOPS, SOUR CANDY AND FRIKIN FRIED CHICKEN AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE LITTERALLY JUST EATING ALL OF IT I HAVEN'T EATEN SWEETS FOR WHAT FEELS LIKE A YEAR I THINK IM HYPER IDK

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2. Reaching out
    Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 01 2022 17.38

Eliza-she/her (name and pronouns may change)

I BOUGHT LIKE 2 BAGS OF LOLLIPOPS, SOUR CANDY AND FRIKIN FRIED CHICKEN AND I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE LITTERALLY JUST EATING ALL OF IT I HAVEN'T EATEN SWEETS FOR WHAT FEELS LIKE A YEAR I THINK IM HYPER IDK

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Childline-Host / Jan 04 2022 14.13

Hey Eliza

Wow your excitement is infectious

What a great start to the year, doing something that brings you joy Sometimes we expect happiness to be a constant feeling or state, but actually, we are far more likely to find smaller moments of pure happiness that contribute to our overall feeling of wellbeing. So glad to see you started January feeling so positive, perhaps you could do something small but exciting everyday. What else brings you joy?

Take care

Mel-Host

3. Heart
    Childline-Host / Jan 04 2022 14.13

Hey Eliza

Wow your excitement is infectious

What a great start to the year, doing something that brings you joy Sometimes we expect happiness to be a constant feeling or state, but actually, we are far more likely to find smaller moments of pure happiness that contribute to our overall feeling of wellbeing. So glad to see you started January feeling so positive, perhaps you could do something small but exciting everyday. What else brings you joy?

Take care

Mel-Host

Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 04 2022 22.29

I really enjoy drawing anime (which I did today) and listening to music! I also really really REALLY LOVE TO DANCE!!! πŸ’ƒ

-Eliza

4. Flying
    Water-melonxx / Jan 21 2022 20.55

Hiiii!

Indy ~ She/her

hi Eliza! i like football ⚽️ ✨✨✨

I hv a cup match tmrw so 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

it would be amazing if our team won bc theres one girl whos parents r so pressuribg her to do well and always think she isnt good enough so she can prove to them she is amazing!!! 🌸🌸

Alao theres someone else whose parents is gobba force them to quit if they dobt do well abd they r amazing too ✨✨

Hv a great day!!

- Indy

5. Heart
    Water-melonxx / Jan 21 2022 20.55

Hiiii!

Indy ~ She/her

hi Eliza! i like football ⚽️ ✨✨✨

I hv a cup match tmrw so 🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

it would be amazing if our team won bc theres one girl whos parents r so pressuribg her to do well and always think she isnt good enough so she can prove to them she is amazing!!! 🌸🌸

Alao theres someone else whose parents is gobba force them to quit if they dobt do well abd they r amazing too ✨✨

Hv a great day!!

- Indy

Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 22 2022 23.21

I hope your football match went well today! Even if u didn't win im proud of u all!

-Eliza

6. Butterfly
    Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 22 2022 23.21

I hope your football match went well today! Even if u didn't win im proud of u all!

-Eliza

xPeachyx / Jan 23 2022 21.19

Hi!

I hope u enjoyed ur sugarrrrr!!!!!!!!

(me on a differebt account bc i forgot the username to the last one - it happens a lot πŸ˜…

tysm we won!! 4-1 to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayyayayayayyayyayayayayaty

tysm!!!

~ Indy

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything