Show
  1. Loser
    jammybird29 / Dec 27 2021 22.59

Hey I’m Gabi and I’m ftm trans,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice about what to do if you get dysphoria? Because I get voice, breast, hair, vagina, and body shape dysphoria and I’m finding it hard to deal with.

xx

2. Childline Avatar
    jammybird29 / Dec 27 2021 22.59

Hey I’m Gabi and I’m ftm trans,

I was wondering if anyone had any advice about what to do if you get dysphoria? Because I get voice, breast, hair, vagina, and body shape dysphoria and I’m finding it hard to deal with.

xx

CalmSurfingDuck5294 / Feb 04 2022 23.27

hey, i want to start with saying that i dont currently think im trans, so if any of what i say comes across as offensive then im really sorry, please feel free to tell me if anything about what im saying is wrong/misleading. Xx

so i was born female (which is how i have identified my whole life) and i have started growing breasts, and although i dont feel trans (maybe im nonbinary?!) i dont know im quite confused at the moment, but i feel very uncomfortable about my chest and the idea of a binder to stop that being so visible is has been very appealing.

i just wanted to let you know that i feel this dysphoria about my breasts, (although not so much the other parts you metioned)

always sending my love to all

Xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything