When you get hit with inspiration so right a thing

Show
  1. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 27 2021 21.39

I got inspired after watching Encanto (really good movie. Bruno is the best character and I will not take arguements lol), and I wanted to write this thing and here we are.

Enjoy!

-Jamie

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 28 2021 0.47

((Omg I can’t beleive I wrote ‘right’ instead of ‘write’. I swear I’ve done writing for 6 (almost 7) years now. The lesson we learn from this is that you always proof read your titles. This is so funny to me lol. Anyway, time to actually write the thing. -Jamie))

Leah sat on the riverbank, staring into the clear but rushing water. She stared at her hands. It was supposed to be the best day of her life. She was finally going to be able to do something better than Angelica, but of course the world wouldn’t let her have one thing. She just wanted that one thing. She screamed at the water and threw a large stone as far as she could into the water. The ripples distorted her reflection. “There you are Lee.” Anger crept into Leah’s mind when she heard that sweet angelic voice.

”Leave me alone Angie.”

“Look, I know your power is scary but-“

”But what Angie?” Leah got up on her feet. She towered over her sister despite her being several years younger. “My power kills everything it touches!“ Leah didn’t notice the grass around her feet had started to turn grey. “I nearly killed everyone when it was activated! You can’t tell me that it’s going to be okay because it’s not!” More plants began to wilt and wither as Leah took a step forward. “You can’t understand that though because you have your perfect little life don’t you?”

”Lee, what do you even mean?”

”Oh don’t pretend you don’t know! Everyone loves you! You have the power to heal anything and everything! You make crops grow when there’s a blight or drought! You have a heart of gold and then there’s me! Everyone’s hated me because I’m the mistake of the family!“ Tears formed in Leah’s eyes. Angie had taken a step back. “I was the child who was always causing trouble. I was the one…

3. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 28 2021 0.49

…who constantly annoyed everyone. Then I get this power that kills everything. Did you see the look on Mom and Dad’s faces? They’re terrified of me!“ Leah looked at the ground around her. Everything was dead; turned to dust. She stepped away from her sister.

”Lee, I didn’t realise.”

”Of course you didn’t. Now just leave me alone.”

4. Flower

I got inspired after watching Encanto (really good movie. Bruno is the best character and I will not take arguements lol), and I wanted to write this thing and here we are.

Enjoy!

-Jamie

Da-queer-g0th-kid-Dion / Jan 14 2022 15.09

!!!!!

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNOOOO!!!

5. Gamer

!!!!!

Polar-bear- / Jan 16 2022 20.19

NONONONOO

i agree bruno was the best lol. this is rlly good i rlly like it :)

-charlie (all pronouns)

6. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 17 2022 0.00

1) Thank you

2) Just saying, as an only child, all the songs were freaking relatable.

Kinda tempted to do something with these character ngl.

Anyway, thank you again.

-Jamie

7. Heart

Enjoy!

-Jamie

Riddle-Rosehearts / Jan 17 2022 0.26

Im telling you, my friends won't stfu about that one song "We don't talk about Bruno" On the bus. Man it was constantly playing on loop even once I got off the bus lol.

I want to watch encanto with my parents but WE dOn'T hAvE DisNeY PLuS-

-Ray

8. Sheep

Enjoy!

-Jamie

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 19 2022 21.50

love encanto

9. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 20 2022 0.14

Encanto is just so good, and the characters are so complex and it’s just great.

This bwcame a bit of a vent lol. Sorry. You don’t hav eto read the paragraph.

I somehow relate to Isabella, Luisa and Mirabel at the same time lol. Being an only child is weird because you get all the expectations of your family (like I don’t even have any first cousins so in my direct family I’m the onky child) and it’s a mess. I have to be the perefct child and I have to carry all the pressure my family puts on me but the thing is I’m not that child. I’m queer, trans, neurodivergent and mentally ill. I want to make stories for a living, not a scientist. I’m not ever going to have biological kids. My parents just want to think I’m their little girl who gets good grades and does well in school but in 2020 all of that came crashing down because all my autistic traits started showing and I was outed to my parents as being trans and I couldn’t cope with that, They accept that I’m neurodivergent but apparently being trans is a step too far and they just can’t accept that I’m not the person they thought I was. They act like they know me so well but they don’t and they can’t comprehend the struggles I have so I just lie to them constantky to act like I’m fine when I’m not. They just don’t listen when I explain my gender dysphoria or my ADHD symptoms. I’m not even going to try and explain my flashbacks because they can’t even accept that I may have depression. It’s like they think I can only have one of each thing. I can be queer but not trans. I ca; have anxiety but not anything else. I can have autism but not ADHD. It makes no sense and it’s so frustrating.

Sorry about the rant.

-Jamie

10. Sheep
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Jan 20 2022 0.14

Encanto is just so good, and the characters are so complex and it’s just great.

This bwcame a bit of a vent lol. Sorry. You don’t hav eto read the paragraph.

I somehow relate to Isabella, Luisa and Mirabel at the same time lol. Being an only child is weird because you get all the expectations of your family (like I don’t even have any first cousins so in my direct family I’m the onky child) and it’s a mess. I have to be the perefct child and I have to carry all the pressure my family puts on me but the thing is I’m not that child. I’m queer, trans, neurodivergent and mentally ill. I want to make stories for a living, not a scientist. I’m not ever going to have biological kids. My parents just want to think I’m their little girl who gets good grades and does well in school but in 2020 all of that came crashing down because all my autistic traits started showing and I was outed to my parents as being trans and I couldn’t cope with that, They accept that I’m neurodivergent but apparently being trans is a step too far and they just can’t accept that I’m not the person they thought I was. They act like they know me so well but they don’t and they can’t comprehend the struggles I have so I just lie to them constantky to act like I’m fine when I’m not. They just don’t listen when I explain my gender dysphoria or my ADHD symptoms. I’m not even going to try and explain my flashbacks because they can’t even accept that I may have depression. It’s like they think I can only have one of each thing. I can be queer but not trans. I ca; have anxiety but not anything else. I can have autism but not ADHD. It makes no sense and it’s so frustrating.

Sorry about the rant.

-Jamie

UnderwaterChameleon / Jan 20 2022 21.41

thats fine i wanna rant 70% of the time during every day life.

I love all the encanto characters too, can't pick a favourite it's a collect em all situation ;)

That really sucks about your parents, are you getting help with your flashbacks?

Honestly I feel like people always want to put a person into a box and when the info they've already assumed about you doesn't match the you currently they get all weird because you don't match their cookie cutter mould.

I identified masculinely for the majority of 2021 but dont now which is so hard to explain to all the people at school I came out too..

good luck

-Sailor

11. Coolcat

!!!!!

Gay-Girl-Likes-Cats / Feb 01 2022 22.04

SEVEN FOOT FRAME, RATS ALONG HIS BACK...

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything