A fantasy rp

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Creative Writing

Show
  1. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 26 2021 14.09

I started watching ABD Illustrates again so now I want to join a DnD campeign, but because I can’t I want to do a fantasy roleplay.

There aren’t any rules, although just so you know I have taken some inspiration from DnD. Y’all will see what I mean when I make my character. It’ll be in the next post.

So, yeah. Hopefully people will join.

-Jamie

2. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 26 2021 14.56

Btw, I feel the need to clarify you do not have to use DnD races. -Jamie

Name: Tariak Trasion

Species: Half orc

Gender: No idea for a label because I don’t think demiboy entirely fits, but their pronouns are he/they.

Sexuality: Pansexual. Probably.

Class: Bard

Appearance: Grey skin, has one little tusk/fang thing, 6’8. There are multiple scars across his face and also down their arms. They are built like a tank. He wears a leather tunic, large belt, baggy trousers, leather boots. They have a lute, which is made of a dark wood.

Personality: Tariak is a chaotic good. They have 1 braincell, and it is always focused on putting on a good performance. Despite their size, they’re suprisingly good at playing their lute. He also sings. When people first see him, they think that they are this terrfying being, but Tariak is very friendly. That being said, they’re pretty mysterious and they just show up in towns, put on a few shows, and then hit the road again.

Backstory: This is optional, and Tariak has a mysterious past that I’m not getting into here.

3. Childline Avatar
    MangoFruit12 / Dec 26 2021 16.59

Hi, this looks really fun. I'm a fan of DnD but don't play a lot so this great. I'll post my character later, if I remember

4. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 26 2021 17.25

Can’t wiat to see them! -Jamie

5. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Dec 26 2021 18.09

I never played DnD, but I’ve heard of it. I’ll try my best for a character.

6. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 26 2021 18.15

You don’t need to know anything about DnD btw. Feel like I should clarify that. -Jamie

7. Childline Avatar
    MangoFruit12 / Dec 26 2021 18.35

Name: Maci

Species: Half elf

Class: Druid

Sexuality: Not sure

Appearance: Pale skin with flecks of glitter, short fluffy red hair, average height, soft comforting brown eyes. they have dome small scars on their left cheek and hands from climbing trees. She likes to stick with a neutral colored tunic and leggings and leather boots

Personality: Chaotic good. She's very open and optimistic but is insecure at times. They have anxiety but it's hidden. They are hyperempathic to the point where they absorb other people's emotions like a sponge. They care a lot about they're friends and don't want to hurt them but they can be brutally honest when needed.

8. Sheep
    UnderwaterChameleon / Dec 27 2021 11.06

Name: Tyxi

Species: satyr

Appearance: She is short with curled horns, she has brown curly hair in a thick braid.

Clothes: She wears a brown tunic with boots.

Background: Her parents abandoned her in the woods and she has had little contact with people/orcs/elves since

9. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Dec 27 2021 22.22

Name:Ji-hun (Surname completely unknown)but mainly known as the Dreamcrusher.

Sexuality:Unimportant

Species:She’s a human who has magical powers, based on natural stuff.

Powers:Vines can shoot out of her fingertips, and her eyes can be like torches (aka they can annoy people by shining light, but not REALLy torches).

Appearance:A long, high ponytail, black hair. She has pale skin and monolided eyes (You guys are rolling ya’ eyes as I already did a character with monolids). With long eylashes (Her eyes are brown, very dark brown).

Personality:Often says things sarcastically. Can give the occasional chuckle. She is rude, but funny.

Lil-bit of background:She is Korean. Nothing else is relevantName:Ji-hun (Surname completely unknown)but mainly known as the Dreamcrusher.

Powers:Vines can shoot out of her fingertips, and her eyes can be like torches (aka they can annoy people by shining light, but not REALLy torches).

Appearance:A long, high ponytail, black hair. She has pale skin and monolided eyes (You guys are rolling ya’ eyes as I already did a character with monolids). With long eylashes (Her eyes are brown, very dark brown).

Personality:Often says things sarcastically. Can give the occasional chuckle. She is rude, but funny.

Lil-bit of background:She is Korean. Nothing else is relevant

(Honestly. I feel like I’m doing a heist, but I’m just sneaking around the wifi)

10. Wallflower
    Genby-Socks / Dec 27 2021 22.22

Name:Ji-hun (Surname completely unknown)but mainly known as the Dreamcrusher.

Lil-bit of background:She is Korean. Nothing else is relevantName:Ji-hun (Surname completely unknown)but mainly known as the Dreamcrusher.

Lil-bit of background:She is Korean. Nothing else is relevant

(Honestly. I feel like I’m doing a heist, but I’m just sneaking around the wifi)

AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 27 2021 23.11

This rp is set in a fantasy world rather than the real world. You can still have Korean influences and stuff, but Korea as a country wouldn’t exist.

Sorry, I should’ve clarified that before.

-Jamie

11. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 27 2021 23.23

Also, when do y’all want to start this? -Jamie

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything