Rp that popped in my head

Show
  1. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Dec 22 2021 0.08

This rp is set in the USA.We seem like normal pupils, but we are actually the most feared villains in the world.

So we get in this situation and become friends, and this is about our lives other than bein’ villainous.

JUST TO NOTE:We are not relatives of already-existing villains like in the comics and films.

But before we start, I got a silly vote. Should this be set in middle school or high school?

Other bits.

.No uniforms!

.Our names should pretty normal, and not have anything to do with our villain alter-ego’s (alliteration doesn’t count!)

So simply for story:School age supervillains behind the scenes.

All my posts are slightly rushed now.-AO/Aroush

2. Sheep
    UnderwaterChameleon / Dec 22 2021 10.28

Hi! Do we know that we are all villains?

3. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 22 2021 11.06

As someone who needs to develop my villains better, I am 100% down for this. I’d personally prefer High School, but if other people would prefer Middle School I’m fine with that.

I’ll post my character later.

-Jamie

4. Lion

BennyWithoutAWaffle / Dec 22 2021 17.14

Hello I would like to join and I have the same question.

5. Headphones

Genby-Socks / Dec 22 2021 22.54

Well, y/c knows they are a villain, but until the ”situation”, we know know the other characters are villains.

Y/C means Your character.

6. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 23 2021 0.01

Okay, I’m going to do a thing for my character. If I leave anything out just tell me. I have no idea if this ability will make sense to anyone other than me, but I’m going to try. -Jamie

Name: Kayla Ford

Villain alias: Terror

Sexuality: Panromantic asexual

Power: If Kayla hears anyone talk, she can make them see their worst fear. It‘s an incredibly realistic illusion, but it is just an illusion, although people do lose where they are in reality, most thinking they’re in a completely black room with a single light which the fear will then appear from, but that’s not always the case as if someone has a certain place they’re afraid of they’ll be there instead. This does lead to people running into walls, walking into tables etc. The illusion wears off after 2 minutes though.

Appearance: Civilian- Light brown hair kept out of her face with a red hairband. Dark brown eyes, fairly pale. Wears a white shirt with a pale pink sweater vest, jeans and trainers.

Villain- Keeps her hair up in a ponytail. She wears a dark blue mask, black leather jacket with a dark blue tshirt underneath and dark blue gloves. She also has black trousers and combat boots.

Personality: At school, Kayla is the model student. She’s quiet, but get’s straight As and is also good at sport. That being said, she is not popular. People get a weird vibe from Kayla and find her creepy, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. She doens’t really want to make friends. When she’s being a villain, she gains a lot of confidence. She knows how good she is at being a villain, and she’s proud of it. The main thing she does is steal stuff, often for people, as when you’re good at something you may as well get money for it.

7. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Dec 23 2021 10.35

Character

[][][][][][]

Name:Ella Yamaguchi

Sexuality:Straight

Villain alter ego:Imosent (Pronounced “Emo-scent)

Personality (The non villain):A joker who always likes doing

the right thing...to cover her true villainy.But still loves joking.

Intrests:She interests in cave paintings, the matierials mainly.

Background info:Ella is Japanese-Icelandic, she doesn’t often mention her deceased Icelandic dad.She mainly shares her appearance from her Japanese mother.

Appearance:Slightly tanned skin and blue monolid eyes. Black hair, blunt bangs, back length. Hourglass figure. Often wears 1 or less size over sweaters and shirts, and often vert skinny jeans or yoga pants (which gets her in trouble, the yoga pants).Generally wears sneakers with opposite colour socks. Has jewelry on a lot (Also a magnet for trouble)

Facial feautures:Pointy chin, small, upturned nose, and a beauty mark in the soft place  of your cheek.

Backstory:Her father died when she was very young (2).She doesn’t remember her dad much, she grew up noticing climate change, and tries to stop it. There’s nothing much intres-

How she became a villain:Forever she loved reading comics, but not because of the heroes, the super villains. She thought Superman was quite boring. Some were more interesting. But she still wanted to become a super villain. So she became Imosent. Created a costume and everything.

speaking of costume: She wears a black helmet covering her face apart from her eyes, shaped like a bucket, wears mostly basic clothes other than the helmet.

Main villain stuff:Often kills people.

8. Wallflower
    AlpacaInATrenchcoat / Dec 23 2021 11.53

I’m assuming that as there are supervillains, there are also superheroes. Just checking because I just had an idea. -Jamie

9. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Dec 23 2021 15.54

Yup, there are superheroes.-AO

10. Lion
    BennyWithoutAWaffle / Dec 23 2021 16.38

Here's my character :)

Name: Hoshi Hayai

Villian allias: Neko

Sexuality: Lesbian

Powers: She is able to run at great speeds and she uses this to catch up to her enemies when chasing them. She also has retractable claws from her gloves which are very sharp and can do a lot of damage. Her balance is also great and is known to stand on very thin objects without falling with ease.

Appearance: Normal- Black hair tied up in a high ponytail and she has bangs. Her eyes are dark brown. Her fashion consists of casual clothing such as hoodies/vests with leggings/shorts (dependent on the weather).

Villian- Hair loose which goes down to her shoulder-blades. She wears a black mask around her eyes and also wears black eye liner. Her nails are painted black and she wears black fingerless gloves. Her main outfit is a black suit with a black tie, black ankle trousers with a grey shirt. She also wears black heeled-boots just to show off how well she can balance. She wears a black head band with cat ears.

Personality: She can be known to show off quite a bit and likes to make people aware of her achievements. Sometimes when people ask her for help she tells them the wrond thing to make them fail; this makes her quite unpopular but she doesn't care. She's every creative and smart- she made her costume by herself.

Backstory: Her parents were murdered when she was a teenager and she was left an orphan. Hoshi was broken and was bullied at school for having no parents. She lived on her own and wanted to get back at the kids at her school so she made a costume and trained all day and night and made sure she stayed anonymous. Then she wanted to get back at the world for taking her parents.

11. Headphones
    BennyWithoutAWaffle / Dec 23 2021 16.38

Here's my character :)

Name: Hoshi Hayai

Villian allias: Neko

Sexuality: Lesbian

Powers: She is able to run at great speeds and she uses this to catch up to her enemies when chasing them. She also has retractable claws from her gloves which are very sharp and can do a lot of damage. Her balance is also great and is known to stand on very thin objects without falling with ease.

Appearance: Normal- Black hair tied up in a high ponytail and she has bangs. Her eyes are dark brown. Her fashion consists of casual clothing such as hoodies/vests with leggings/shorts (dependent on the weather).

Villian- Hair loose which goes down to her shoulder-blades. She wears a black mask around her eyes and also wears black eye liner. Her nails are painted black and she wears black fingerless gloves. Her main outfit is a black suit with a black tie, black ankle trousers with a grey shirt. She also wears black heeled-boots just to show off how well she can balance. She wears a black head band with cat ears.

Personality: She can be known to show off quite a bit and likes to make people aware of her achievements. Sometimes when people ask her for help she tells them the wrond thing to make them fail; this makes her quite unpopular but she doesn't care. She's every creative and smart- she made her costume by herself.

Backstory: Her parents were murdered when she was a teenager and she was left an orphan. Hoshi was broken and was bullied at school for having no parents. She lived on her own and wanted to get back at the kids at her school so she made a costume and trained all day and night and made sure she stayed anonymous. Then she wanted to get back at the world for taking her parents.

Genby-Socks / Dec 23 2021 21.58

Middle school is grade 6 to 8 (You start elementary at age 6)

High school is grade 9 (Freshman) 10 (Sophomore) 11 (Junior) 12 (Senior)

I believe we are doin’ high school, Ella is a senior.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything