Embarrassing pictures/nudes

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    TiredPosingRobin7417 / Dec 21 2021 23.40

hi, im 14 and i messed up. i met this guy online and he claims to be 15.we started talking and we played a game where you ask questions.we spoke again today and he begged me to send him pics of me in my underwear and bra. i gave in and he saved the pics in chat. i know i should have deleted them but i didn’t. he saved them to his camera role and said he will post the pics i sent on his story. he found out what school i go to and said he will show the school too, he said that if i send him more he wont post it but i didnt bc i learnt my lesson. he blocked me and im scared that he will post them and my family/friends/school will find out. i dont know what to do bc ive never been in this situation. i have a screenshot of his profile but he said that it was a fake account and that he actually lives in france not in london. somebody please help me. im so stressed and its to the point where im throwing up

2. Headphones
    Ashleigh-xxx / Dec 22 2021 20.54

Omg i'm so sorry, do u wanna talk? xxx

3. Nose dive

hi, im 14 and i messed up. i met this guy online and he claims to be 15.we started talking and we played a game where you ask questions.we spoke again today and he begged me to send him pics of me in my underwear and bra. i gave in and he saved the pics in chat. i know i should have deleted them but i didn’t. he saved them to his camera role and said he will post the pics i sent on his story. he found out what school i go to and said he will show the school too, he said that if i send him more he wont post it but i didnt bc i learnt my lesson. he blocked me and im scared that he will post them and my family/friends/school will find out. i dont know what to do bc ive never been in this situation. i have a screenshot of his profile but he said that it was a fake account and that he actually lives in france not in london. somebody please help me. im so stressed and its to the point where im throwing up

anongirl5376 / Dec 23 2021 0.41

thats proper messed up. if it makes you feel better, my friend has betrayed me and told everybody in my school my secrets, posting them all over snapchat and now im gonna get jumped. well ill explain it somewhere in this thread cause its a long story but this isnt ab me rn its about you.

im dead sorry that hes done that, you know thats technically grooming right? he could get arrested for that, youre a minor and he persuaded you into sending pics of yourself in your underwear which is not okay AT ALL :(

hoenstly, if you cant tell ur parents tell childline here—cause tbh if i was in this situation i would be real scared to tell my parents too. its alright okay? you didnt know any better, and u trusted this guy. hes a creep and what happened to you shouldve never EVER happened.

sooner or later they are gonna find out tho, you cant keep it hidden forever. dont send him anymore pics cause that’ll make it 10x worse tbh. block him back and if you have any close or best friends that you trust maybe tell them about it too?

i hope i could help you a bit, this is really messed up and you deserve sm better

ily<333

4. Childline Avatar
    StarryZak / Dec 26 2021 14.05

hey bestie im really sorry this happened to you but first off please take some deep breaths. ok so have you reported his account? if you havent, go on the website of the social you were using and report his account. secondly, dont worry about him sending it to people at school because he was probably manipulating you by saying it just to get you to send more. dont let this weirdo get to your head because ive been in this situation once before and i know its hard when you trusted someone and they did this. just know everyone here loves u so much <3

5. Comic

TiredMarchingRaven2962 / Dec 31 2021 1.09

hey, well my story is kind of similar but not that mich. so i joined a call witb my friends and some random stranger was there. then he started messaging me seperately and sending inappropriate photos. i obvi did not reply because this is a stranger. about an hour later i realised that my orofile pic was up so i took it down and then he started texting and said that it was too late then he sent me a pic of my profile pic . so i blocked him but i am still in shock. eventhough i did the right thing of not responding and blocking him it is still a scary experience and the worst thing is my friends are just laughing at the fact that a stranger is sending them weird messages to. i find it weird and creepy.

6. Childline Avatar

ArtisticActingFrog4073 / Jan 04 2022 0.01

hey, i had a really similar experience with a guy that said he lived in london but lives in france. i sent him loads of pictures of me in my bra because i really liked him (im 13). i ended up blocking him a few weeks later and he messaged my friend to make a gc with me so he could message me. he started threatening me and sent me my location and my dads instagram saying he will send my dad the photos and get older people to come beat me up. i cried for days and got really depressed but i gave him a reaction over it. i havent blocked him since it happened and nothing else has happened since. ive realised now he most likely doesnt have any photos because it didnt show that he screenshotted anything and he didnt save anything in chat. if you ever need to chat message me x

7. Childline Avatar
    ArtisticActingFrog4073 / Jan 04 2022 0.01

hey, i had a really similar experience with a guy that said he lived in london but lives in france. i sent him loads of pictures of me in my bra because i really liked him (im 13). i ended up blocking him a few weeks later and he messaged my friend to make a gc with me so he could message me. he started threatening me and sent me my location and my dads instagram saying he will send my dad the photos and get older people to come beat me up. i cried for days and got really depressed but i gave him a reaction over it. i havent blocked him since it happened and nothing else has happened since. ive realised now he most likely doesnt have any photos because it didnt show that he screenshotted anything and he didnt save anything in chat. if you ever need to chat message me x

FlexibleBakingZebra9183 / Mar 05 2022 23.36

the same thing has happened to me. the guy i was talking to says he recorded a nude video i sent him on another phone and he has one of my friends numbers and threatened to send the video to them. im rlly scared he will and i dont know what to do.

8. Graduate
    CrazyCarz / Mar 13 2022 23.47

Heya,

Talk to someone, is my advice. It will be hard, however it will allow them to support you. You have the right to be supported and looked after. Especially after something as distressing as this.

Childline and the NSPCC also have a facility of "Report Remove" I'd advise looking it up to see if they could support you. It can be seen here: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/remove-nude-image-shared-online/

9. Childline Avatar

Artboxgabs / Mar 17 2022 3.00

i understand how scary it can be telling your parents. id suggest speaking to a teacher at school or even someone on childline. please remember this is not your fault and you deserve all the help you can get. Ive been in a very similar situation to this. i was blackmailed into showing inappropriate parts of myself and they took photos of it and threatened to share it to the whole town. To put your mind at ease a little bit its not likely he will share them as its illegal and he could be put in prison for it but speaking to childline or a trusted adult could help get you the help and support you need right now. because you are a minor even if he lives in france the police there would be contacted and he would have his electronics taken and wiped so your pictures would no longer be on his phone.

10. Childline Avatar

ArtisticSurfingOtter3240 / May 08 2022 0.34

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I understand how you're feeling. You'll hopefully be slightly relieved to know you're not alone, and your friends will support you through this.

It will pass. Even if you ignore the rest of this message, remember those 3 words. At some point in the future, you will think back, and remember it. Except there'll be no panic, it will just be a lesson you've learnt not to do again. If you ever need to talk, I'd be happy to be there for you

11. Childline Avatar

AlertYawningDeer8357 / May 29 2022 22.53

im in the same situation ans have nonidea what to do, im freaking out bc i dont want the pilice to get involved.

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything