Show
  1. Nose dive
    CalmDabbingPuffin7968 / Nov 02 2021 3.32

Okay so I'm not doing the best rn at all so im waiting in the queue for a 1-2-1 chat and it said it was amber but I'm okay to wait awhile so ive been waiting but its been almost an hour and i still haven't had a councillor speak to me. i understand that sometimes it takes time and that there are indeed other people in need of chatting but i know im not the only person having this sort of issue. even when writing this, i havent gotten anywhere other than here. i apologise if my wording of this was rude it was just bothering me how long the wait for these things are sometimes, especially for those who may need that kind of chat urgently but are unable to call or that need help urgent but not urgent enough for a call. i apologise again for how this may be worded,thank you for all you dp for us <3

2. Headphones
    Kind2myself / Nov 04 2021 10.33

Hey,

The wait times are frustrating, I certainly understand that. I don’t use chat anymore but when I did, wait times could be upwards of an hour sometimes.

I noticed this was posted during the night when, unfortunately, wait times are often far longer because there are fewer counsellors to speak to. However I can see how you felt hopeful it would be quicker given it said amber.

Maybe an approximate wait time for each colour would be useful? Along with warnings that it may be longer at night?

I hope you managed to get the support you needed.

Take care,

-Elle

3. Contemplator
    BuddyBooToYou / Nov 15 2021 20.16

Hello, I didn't really know how long I would have to wait for. Amber wait times can be long trust me I have been there for like an hour. I was fine though because I was eating so I was more than happy to take my time :) Nowadays if it is amber I just don't bother I check again later if its green and if it is I decide whether I still want to talk to them by then though I might be ok and have cooled down quite a bit.

4. Loser
    Aspiree / Jan 04 2022 23.47

how do you get green ive oly ever had red or amber and i have waited 2+ hours on amber… and still didnt get to talk :/ just wanted to knkw what sort of tjmes are the nest?

5. Dreamer
    Aspiree / Jan 04 2022 23.47

how do you get green ive oly ever had red or amber and i have waited 2+ hours on amber… and still didnt get to talk :/ just wanted to knkw what sort of tjmes are the nest?

Coffeesteam45 / Apr 21 2022 1.51

in my experience the best timing has been around mid day or i dont know if you go to school or are homeschooled but on school run hours when there isnt a holiday going off

hope this helps

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything