death of a pet.

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    PowerfulVibingDove1340 / Oct 27 2021 1.55

my beautiful dog passed away 3 months ago and the grief is eating me up. i cant even have a conversation about her without getting a lump in my throat. it is the worst pain i have ever felt. it comes and goes. sometimes im getting on with my life then one day it just hits me and its all i think about.

2. Childline Avatar
    GlitteryDrawingTiger2158 / Jan 05 2022 21.36

Hello, I have went through the same kind of situation but the dog isnt mine its my neighbours friends dog, she was a balck lab, she loved the beach, she loved her ball, and she loved the beach I wish i could have her back she was the best dog ever!

sorry for your loss!

3. Heart
    PowerfulVibingDove1340 / Oct 27 2021 1.55

my beautiful dog passed away 3 months ago and the grief is eating me up. i cant even have a conversation about her without getting a lump in my throat. it is the worst pain i have ever felt. it comes and goes. sometimes im getting on with my life then one day it just hits me and its all i think about.

Mysticalanimal88 / Apr 19 2022 19.28

It is very hard but I bet you have given that dog the most amazing life possible. Try to be positive about all the happy memories and don’t dwell on being sad. Need any more advice just reply x

from F x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything