Show
  1. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Oct 25 2021 15.20

I’m only 10. I don’t want this to happen, I don’t want feminine feautures. Not all these curves, I want a square body, rectangular, but not muscly. I want to be flat chested and rectangular.

2. Headphones
    MissingMyOldLife / Nov 14 2021 19.44

Hi! I'm Annie, and I'm 13 years old so I'm a bit older than you. I know what you're going through may be scary, it may feel wrong, it may feel uncomfy, but at the end of the day, your gender has nothing to do with your body. If you say you're a boy, you are a boy, and nobody can change that. It'll all be ok in the end.

Annie :)

3. Headphones
    MissingMyOldLife / Nov 14 2021 19.44

Hi! I'm Annie, and I'm 13 years old so I'm a bit older than you. I know what you're going through may be scary, it may feel wrong, it may feel uncomfy, but at the end of the day, your gender has nothing to do with your body. If you say you're a boy, you are a boy, and nobody can change that. It'll all be ok in the end.

Annie :)

Genby-Socks / Jan 03 2022 1.29

I’m agender. :3.

4. Childline Avatar
    Genby-Socks / Oct 25 2021 15.20

I’m only 10. I don’t want this to happen, I don’t want feminine feautures. Not all these curves, I want a square body, rectangular, but not muscly. I want to be flat chested and rectangular.

SplendidTalkingBee9157 / Jan 08 2022 9.02

im 13 and afab, sadly im going through it but im staying postive, one day youll have your desired body, just be paient :)

5. Headphones
    Genby-Socks / Apr 01 2022 9.39

UPDATE: Im genderfluid.

6. Outcast
    BrightRestingRhino6466 / Apr 10 2022 19.26

Hey! I'm Connor (don't reallt want to say my deadname) I'm demiboy / trans and started my period on Thursday, yes it's scary and horrible but we will get through this. Haven't told my mum yet and probs won't yet. I hope your okay and I wish you well with your transition.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything