Rape dream after talking about past abuse and other horrible sexual dreams

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Fixer
    strawberrymint / Oct 23 2021 15.43

I recently remembered past abuse and have been talking about it and then last night I had a dream this random guy raped me and I don't get why I have never been raped in real life.

I've also before had a few sex dreams where the guys penis would turn into a snake and be all over me I hated those dreams I still sometimes dream that a snake goes in and out of my vaginas it feels horrible.

2. Contemplator
    strawberrymint / Oct 23 2021 15.43

I recently remembered past abuse and have been talking about it and then last night I had a dream this random guy raped me and I don't get why I have never been raped in real life.

I've also before had a few sex dreams where the guys penis would turn into a snake and be all over me I hated those dreams I still sometimes dream that a snake goes in and out of my vaginas it feels horrible.

Silent-Night / Oct 26 2021 16.24

You should call Childline at 0800 1111. They will be able to help you cope with those dreams.

Hope this helped

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything