Making Friends

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    CaringCookingGoat4723 / Oct 21 2021 16.27

Hi,

At school, there are a couple of people who I speak to but I wouldn‘t really say that we are really good friends as I don’t see them often.

However, I would really like to become good friends with them as they are nice people but I don’t know what to do or what to say.

Does anyone have any advice on how I should become friends with them?

2. Childline Avatar
    Tebbie / Oct 25 2021 17.59

Hi!

How long have you been friends with these people for? If you've just started being friends with them, it's obvious you're going to find it hard to join their group. Try finding out their interests. Maybe you have something in common with them? Or try talking to them more. You could tell them more about yourself and see if they tell you more about yourself. They sound like really nice people though and i hope it all works out :)

3. Childline Avatar
    Tebbie / Oct 25 2021 17.59

Hi!

How long have you been friends with these people for? If you've just started being friends with them, it's obvious you're going to find it hard to join their group. Try finding out their interests. Maybe you have something in common with them? Or try talking to them more. You could tell them more about yourself and see if they tell you more about yourself. They sound like really nice people though and i hope it all works out :)

CaringCookingGoat4723 / Oct 26 2021 11.30

Hi,

Thanks for the advice

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything