i think i was raped?

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary56982771 / Oct 19 2021 23.36

hi, i think i was raped when i was a child but im not sure? i know that i've been sexually abused by one of my older cousins when i was a kid, but i've recently realised that one of my uncles was sexually abusing me too and i've been trying to piece things together because my memory is horrifically bad-- i remember this one night in 2012 when i was 6 or 7 that he(my uncle) had gotten me to drink a lot of wine and so i understand the big memory blank there, but combined with knowing he would previously be creepy towards me & has previously sa'd me, and the fact that i remember getting either rashes or just general itchiness/irritation (one of them, it's a very blurry memory) around my genitals, i think in that period of time after the wine he had raped me? every time i try to think about it or try to remember i get a feeling of un-attaching from the lower part of my body (like dissociation) but i'm not sure and just needed someone else's opinion on this... thank you if anyone responds!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything