binge eating

Show
  1. Fixer
    TiredButOhWell / Oct 16 2021 23.59

im in such a bad binge restrict cycle its making me so depressed. i just ate 4 different dinners because i felt out of control, so i gave up trying and binged. it would of been a good day of eating aswell but i fucked it up. ive been the same weight for a year i just want to lose weight

2. Childline Avatar
    MagicalSharingOtter3843 / Oct 19 2021 19.16

hey,

i completely feel that you are struggling so much, and i would just like to say that i am so sorry that you have to go through this. you are doing so well though. the only way to combat this is by trying to stick to a casual diet, snack if you want a snack, do not restrict, because the restricting is making your brain go 'oh no, we don't have enough calories to keep this human living, eat as much as you can so we don't die'. which in a way is incredible because our bodies do everything to keep us alive, but for you it means your relationship with food absolutely and completely sucks. and i know that the guilt can be so overwhelming, but you can, and you will get through this. it's going to take a lot of time, patience, tears and hard work, but you have survived 100% of your hardest days and im so proud of you. food is not the enemy. loosing weight sucks. love yourself, as that's the person you are going to be spending the rest of your life with. and i know this is not what you want to hear, i know you want me to give you this secret hidden way of making it stop. but you need to focus on self-care for it to get better. give yourself time. let yourself have bad days. keep fighting solider. i wish you all the best :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything