Nightmares

Show
  1. Small
    HowlsMovingCastle / Oct 16 2021 9.15

Hello, recently I've been having really scary nightmares almost every night and it's scaring me alot. I looked up some information on what could be causing them and apparently it can be linked to certain medications (one of them im on). I feel slightly better knowing what could be causing them but they are still really scary. I wake up sweating and shaking and I'll start pacing around my room trying to process the nightmare. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or if they had a simmilar experience?

Thank you for your help.

2. Nose dive
    Sub-Atomic / Oct 25 2021 22.15

Are your nightmares realistic (they could easily happen to you in real life some day), or unrealistic (could never happen to you in real life)? This may help us give you advice.

3. Small
    Sub-Atomic / Oct 25 2021 22.15

Are your nightmares realistic (they could easily happen to you in real life some day), or unrealistic (could never happen to you in real life)? This may help us give you advice.

HowlsMovingCastle / Oct 26 2021 20.14

Most the time they're unrealistic but sometimes they will be like being chased by someone i know so those ones really scare me and make me over think them alot. Thank you for your help.

4. Sheep
    UnderwaterChameleon / Nov 02 2021 23.51

Currently I don't tend to get nightmares because I just can't sleep.. I'm scared to turn the lights off and don't know how to deal with it. I don't want to tell people because I'm embarassed, but currently i can barely focus at school because I got to bed at like 2am

5. Bursting
    ElegantSkiingDuck2083 / Apr 22 2022 20.33

growing up i have always had a fear of nightmares and things and i always got really scared when i had horrible nightmares. its always nice to know your not alone. but even though its scary you can get through it and even though it may not always seem like it but there are not real and your going to be ok💞

6. Bursting
    UnderwaterChameleon / Nov 02 2021 23.51

Currently I don't tend to get nightmares because I just can't sleep.. I'm scared to turn the lights off and don't know how to deal with it. I don't want to tell people because I'm embarassed, but currently i can barely focus at school because I got to bed at like 2am

ElegantSkiingDuck2083 / Apr 22 2022 20.36

this is exactly how i am right now. its hard to talk about it because people often dont understand. i get tired but i wont let myself fall asleep but end up getting to sleep at 2 im scared for my health a dread when i have to sleep again. I been like this forever and its nice to know im not alone💕

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything