Friend arguments

Show
  1. Bookworm
    Friendhelper-no1 / Oct 13 2021 16.47

so my best friend that i have just known for a couple of months has another best friend. we used to not like each other but now we are friends too. the problem is that sometimes we all don't get along. then, my best friend got a boyfriend and she started leaving us out.

there have been many arguments between all of us but know we have to make a decision...

be frinds or not?

2. Contemplator
    CalmWorkingTiger1670 / Oct 14 2021 17.29

I think it's just that she has a boyfriend and she wants to spend more time with him but I think that she should still hang out with you and your other friend as well. I don't really know what to do about this since I have no experience but maybe you should have a conversation with your other friend first to see what she thinks you should do about the situation. I personally think that if your best friend is being really mean and ignoring you, making you feel unhappy then you should just not be friends with her. It's best to only be friends with people that are supportive and caring of you and make you happy when you are with them.

Hopefully this helped, and your final decision should just depend on what you feel comfortable and satisfied doing!

Iris<3

3. Top dog
    Friendhelper-no1 / Oct 13 2021 16.47

so my best friend that i have just known for a couple of months has another best friend. we used to not like each other but now we are friends too. the problem is that sometimes we all don't get along. then, my best friend got a boyfriend and she started leaving us out.

there have been many arguments between all of us but know we have to make a decision...

be frinds or not?

Superdupersloth3963 / Oct 18 2021 23.43

stick with them for a little longer incase things get better but because it is a little unstable try get talking to new peoplr to for mack up friends and get to know other people incase you need new friends ❤

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything